Guess the wattage of of these amps I'm going to test this week

Decided to test a couple of amps a video them for Youtube and curious what you all think the results will be.
I ordered 3 amps, all of them budget amps and likely overrated... ok guaranteed to be overrated lol

1st. Planet Audio PL1500 rated at 1500W MAX at 2 ohm, 750W RMS @ 2ohm costs $59.99. I will be STUNNED if it passes 300W Rms, I am betting it has the same board as the Boss Armor 1500 so 200W is likely going to be the ouput.

2nd. MB Quart ZA2-1500.5 rated a 4x60Wrms 2 4ohm and 1x1000Wrms @1ohm. Curious how this one does, it's certainly a big mofo coming in at almost 25" long, and has a fuse rating of 150 amps, I have a feeling it will do 50Wx4 and 700W @1ohm

3rd. Belva BB5000dv2 rated at 1x3000W @ 1ohm, this one I am actually kind of excited to test. The BB3000Dv2 while overrated did a respectable 1389 Certified and 1950 Dynamic, so the dynamic did exceed ratings. Someone did a clamp test on Youtube and it 1800W+ at 2ohm... SO If this amp does anything over 2200 It's an absolute STEAL (I paid $180 with a sale code), Personally I think it does 2500W..

60x4 and 890

1980@1ohm

yeah so when u doing them?
Tomorrow, Though I may only get to just the Belva tomorrow... I can test them all in one day, but if I want to video it I have to do it while the wife is not home... She thinks Car Audio is dumb... Testing Car Audio equipment is dumber... and videoing it is downright retarded in her eyes lol.

Make sure you get 2 ohm certified for the old man ^.^
If that thing does ~2.5k clean I’m buying one.
2 ohm should be fine, I'm not sure I can run a run a 1ohm certified yet as that may be too much to handle on my power supplies... Though if I can hook up my new Industrial 254ah AGM I can probably make a run at it with that in parallel with the power supplies.

Tomorrow, Though I may only get to just the Belva tomorrow... I can test them all in one day, but if I want to video it I have to do it while the wife is not home... She thinks Car Audio is dumb... Testing Car Audio equipment is dumber... and videoing it is downright retarded in her eyes lol.
Your wife sounds like my wife lol

Your wife sounds like my wife lol
Should have seen her yesterday... I was gone all week on business and while I was gone the amps showed up (Bringing my total at the house to 10), my resistors showed up from china, and camera tripods for videoing delivered. I walked in the door and she asked WTF is wrong with me lol

u telling me ya'll think i'm old, wife is old af lol.. and she helped me glue and clip my sub today as well as bring it in house other day she's not happy about it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.