Guess the wattage of of these amps I'm going to test this week

MB Quart Video is done... Not quite as comprehensive as the Belva, because Maxxsonics really ticked me off with how grossly overrated the Sub channel is.. Check out the video here

MB Quart Video is done... Not quite as comprehensive as the Belva, because Maxxsonics really ticked me off with how grossly overrated the Sub channel is.. Check out the video here

Man, talk about an overrated sub channel. The tiny NVX and Soundstreams smoke it at half the size.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man, talk about an overrated sub channel. The tiny NVX and Soundstreams smoke it at half the size.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Exactly why I was so mad I stopped with the Dynamic tests. My set up isn't the same as as n AD-1, so I have to do all the certified test is succession (Going from 4 ohm working down to 1 ohm), then I have to reset the amp for dynamic testing as you have to adjust the gain which involves hooking up the DD-1, then I have to mess with the resistors to get the load.

I had a lot of hope after doing the main channels, even weighing down the amp with a static load on all channels the 4 channel section was able to achieve 67x4 (71x4 at clipping), and was even underrated bridged. Then I tested the Sub channel.... As soon as I saw the 156 at 4ohms I was instantly disgusted.

So I decided not to wait any longer and tested out the Planet Audio tonight. I didn't film it yet and will do that on Saturday but I thought I would share the results. Talk about a $60 piece of crap lol

As a reminder, this amp is rated at 750W RMS at 2 ohms

1x105W @ 4 ohms up to clipping, 1x107 Dynamic

1X178W @ 2 ohms up to clipping, 1X178W Dynamic

So I decided not to wait any longer and tested out the Planet Audio tonight. I didn't film it yet and will do that on Saturday but I thought I would share the results. Talk about a $60 piece of crap lolAs a reminder, this amp is rated at 750W RMS at 2 ohms

1x105W @ 4 ohms up to clipping, 1x107 Dynamic

1X178W @ 2 ohms up to clipping, 1X178W Dynamic
Holyshit....a supposily 750 watt amp that only does around just a cunthair over 175?? lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.