Great amps for the 150 to 200 wrms range

vfl 1880 will give you alot more than 200 rms tho.and they are 40 amp fused i believe ,but if you run it at 2 ohms power for 500 watts rms it will use only 20 amps

The American Bass amps VFL Mini Hybrids are small/compact amps, that deliver a S hit load of power for the money,Worth every penny

The smallest mono amp I have is the Massive Audio BX2. 6.3" x 5" x 1.6" 480W x 1 at 4 ohms. It takes no larger than 8 ga power and ground wire. Off battery power it will make less power, of course, but it's very efficient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah, these are listed as 3ohms nominal and that is why you see the 2.7ohm rating (where they can drop to). There are a number of things wrong...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...

About this thread

damiandevika

10+ year member
damiandevika
Trini
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from