true high output alternators

natmaned88

Senior VIP Member
minnesota
I have tried them ebay alternators and they didn't put out the power they said got one for my 300c 5.7 hemi and it was weaker then my factory alt so I'll try here for ideas or to guide me in the right path I need 2 one for my 300c 5.7) hemi v8 and one for my 2000 yukon 5.3L v8 let me know what ya have or help me out on where to find some at a decent price thanks y'all

I have tried them ebay alternators and they didn't put out the power they said got one for my 300c 5.7 hemi and it was weaker then my factory alt so I'll try here for ideas or to guide me in the right path I need 2 one for my 300c 5.7) hemi v8 and one for my 2000 yukon 5.3L v8 let me know what ya have or help me out on where to find some at a decent price thanks y'all
I have a brand new Tenney made just for that 300c...new in the box..might cut you a deal off what I paid for it...pm me with phone number so we can talk

Also if anyone would be interested in trading for a high output alt for my yukon or 300c or a dual alternator set up for the yukon cus I just hooked my re audio xxx 15's with a sundown saz-3000d and it is killing my yukon bad can't even bump so kinda upset after all the work I went thro to build a nice box run all my wires and what not looks great but can't use it with the stock charging system for trades I have a jl audio 12w7 alpine mrd-m1000 a alpine mrp-m1000 rockford p6002 alpine 12 type r kicker zx1500.1 and 2 mtx ts8512's or if anyone is interested in buying them so I can start a charging system fund lol let me know thanks or I will just do my best to come up with what I can either way I have to upgrade the charging system money is tight but will make do n yes I do understand this is some lower grade stuff but that's where I came from to having what I have now very happy with the new stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.