Great 2-channel Amp Deal on Amazon!!

reible82nd
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Happened upon a great 2-channel amp deal on Amazon and couldn't pass it up; I bought 2 of them for myself. Thought I would pass it along, 320 x 2 RMS at 4-ohms and 980 x 1 RMS bridged at 4-ohms for $69!!

http://www.amazon.com/Lanzar-OPTIHC5002-Channel-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B006QU3MHG

Item(s) Description/Condition: New

Price: $69

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free with Prime membership

Item Pictures: View attachment 26552643View attachment 26552644

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks bro, I got a 3502( $62)for my ride and 2004($59) for my girls ride. I also decided to try out the IA 6.5 comps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The 5002 is still $89 here-Lanzar OPTIHC5002 980W 2-Channel Digital High Current Full Range Power Amplifier at Onlinecarstereo.com

I havent bought there, so I cant say if they are a good dealer or not.
I've bought from them several times without any issues, but have heard some say they had a bunch of problems. If you sell to 5k people a month and only 6 people have problems it isn't really that bad. My only complaint is they have a habit of sending your tracking number the day before your **** gets there. The first time or 2 I somewhat was worried, but I'd buy from them again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Well, it appears as soon as it let me order two for $67/ea. It shut that add down and replaced it with the $188/ea seller's add ....lol ...

Well, I got two of them for $135 shipped ....When they get here, I will let you guys know how they bench ....

Well, it appears as soon as it let me order two for $67/ea. It shut that add down and replaced it with the $188/ea seller's add ....lol ...
Well, I got two of them for $135 shipped ....When they get here, I will let you guys know how they bench ....

Did you get to test it yet?

I got my 5002 a few days back, but I have no time to even think about starting an install right now.

Update:

Had the 5002 on my ID CTX mids. Sounded great and powerful but I thought it was missing something. I moved it to my ID XS tweeters and put my old Planet audio on my mids. Now the mids have a lot more midrange and warmth and the tweeters sound better as well. Gain is down to almost nothing on the tweets, so there is def a power difference.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.