Not open for further replies.

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

IA 10.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Less than a year old. Bought it to power my idmax 15. It's been just sitting collecting dust as I bought a new truck back in April and haven't figured out what I'm doing yet with it system wise.

Amp is in really good shape cosmetically. scratch on the back side, obviously not seen when installed, and a tiny nick on the top, edge. I didn't even notice it when i was taking pictures at first. but it's there and i want to ensure no one feels misled.

Price:

250 plus shipping

NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

not included. Will ship cheapest method/carrier possible while still ensuring it's packaged nicely. I will ship your preferred carrier though, if requested.

Will not ship outside of lower 48. please don't even ask because the answer is no.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the nick can be seen if you look at the third pic. look at the bottom of the '1' from 10.1 and follow it to the edge

guess i'm off on my pricing? Amp is less than a year old, retails for what, 390?

Will listen to reasonable offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04silverz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
04silverz
San Antonio
Start date