Great 2-channel Amp Deal on Amazon!!

reible82nd
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Happened upon a great 2-channel amp deal on Amazon and couldn't pass it up; I bought 2 of them for myself. Thought I would pass it along, 320 x 2 RMS at 4-ohms and 980 x 1 RMS bridged at 4-ohms for $69!!

http://www.amazon.com/Lanzar-OPTIHC5002-Channel-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B006QU3MHG

Item(s) Description/Condition: New

Price: $69

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free with Prime membership

Item Pictures: View attachment 26552643View attachment 26552644

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yes please report back, ive had my eye on those for a while now, but that price has steered me away. Specs say 8 gauge inputs also... No way it does rated. I mean if it does 500w thats still a bargain.

Just saw some pics of a 4 channel version on ampguts and they really don't look bad at all. The pics sure make it look like those power inputs are bigger than 8 gauge. Maybe reible82nd can confirm what size the power inputs are for us

Just saw some pics of a 4 channel version on ampguts and they really don't look bad at all. The pics sure make it look like those power inputs are bigger than 8 gauge. Maybe reible82nd can confirm what size the power inputs are for us
Yes that would be great, only thing keeping me from buying atm

got a link or model? Ill take a look.

i have a hard time believing thats the correct price, and that it'll last. there's only one seller offering it at that price, a couple months back i found a set of tires on amazon i wanted extremely cheap (40$ a tire when they're normally $300 a tire) and it ended up being a mistake made by whoever entered the price. needless to say it never shipped and amazon refused to honor it, terrible experience lol. hopefully its just someone whoring them out super cheap and it's legit

i have a hard time believing thats the correct price, and that it'll last. there's only one seller offering it at that price, a couple months back i found a set of tires on amazon i wanted extremely cheap (40$ a tire when they're normally $300 a tire) and it ended up being a mistake made by whoever entered the price. needless to say it never shipped and amazon refused to honor it, terrible experience lol. hopefully its just someone whoring them out super cheap and it's legit
its been $79-89 online for months now

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

reible82nd, clear your PM's sir...

4-gauge power/ground inputs, 8-gauge remote input and 8-gauge speaker outputs. I also paid precisely what Amazon is asking. They have a nice look to them and are rather heavy for their size, 90 amps of fusing too. Man, I thought I was trying to help people out who are looking for sound on a budget...

These amps have CEA's endorsement as well...I'm sure they'll work for me. I probably won't get my system done until next year though as I have little funding for system projects. At any rate, Amazon has an outstanding return policy for anyone afraid to take the plunge.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.