Grand Prix Build Fi N3 15's on 7K.

nkrell11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Figured I'd make a build log as I'm going to be in this truck for the next 12 hours. Some of this work has been previously done basically going to be picture heavy as I don't plan to type a lot.

Subs: Fi N3 15's D1 built by Jeff Hulbert

Amps: Flatline BA2 7k, Audio Systems X 165.4

Mids: Have 2 Pwx 6.5s will probably need more. Probably neo pros or prv.

Tweets: Have 2 Sets of FT1's might use one or both.

Electrical: Singer 270, 6 Runs of Electron Beam 2/0, Juicebox Lithium

I think that's it, was going to be Tantric HDD 12's had some mishaps though. Pictures will follow this post.

That's all I have for now hope to finish the box up next time I'm home building in the trunk so it takes a little longer. All comments are welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've got the same tweets in black, and love them. Is that 7k a proto? Looks nasty. Kinda like the Xenon heatsink that Twisted Sounds and Crescendo uses mixed with ZED angled inputs. What build house is it from?

That port looks awesome! Looks like it took a bunch of calculations, time, and patience. Nice build and I'm tuned in for sure!

Idk what build house makes Flatline products. It's a Korean amp not a proto it just doesn't have the Flatline logo on it. They have a BA3 which is larger and some smaller amps they're not as common I will see if I can't find the link to the clamp thread. Yeah my other set of FT1's is black probably switch to them eventually.

Just a quick question. I thought powder coat doesn't chip easy? How did them motors get all chipped up so dang fast? My wife's winter rims are powder coated and u can throw rocks at them or hit it with a hammer and it won't chip.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.