Grand Prix Build Fi N3 15's on 7K.

I also thought they were supposed to be powder coated, unless his paint guy messed the order up.

With the magnets removed, heat for powdercoating wouldn't hurt the motor structure. It would just be steel.

Well I finished assembling my box last night. Sadly I'm at a standstill again as I have to wait for my Juicebox Lithium and Ohmega Switch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. As of now not sure where I'll be mounting my amps either behind the box or on my back seat are the options. This is most likely the most well braced enclosure that I've built.

That port crowded into the corner + bracing in the way will be problematic. It's highly probable that the port will not function as you intend and definitely not optimally.

That port crowded into the corner + bracing in the way will be problematic. It's highly probable that the port will not function as you intend and definitely not optimally.
Yeah I noticed it after I put the port in if worst comes to worse I'll knock that brace out. I don't think it will be as bad as it looks or at least I hope not.

Well I actually did something today nothing major but something which feels ok since this build has been stalled for a while now. Switched my gold ft1's for the black ft1's just because they look better in my opinion. I also figured out how to wire my Ohmega switch. The switch was giving me issues because my brain wasn't working right you could say. Also my lithium is done Kevin put the stickers on Friday so hopefully I'll have it next week. Tomorrow I hope to build a small box for my switch and get the subs in.

Well I'm getting closer however I'm feeling like this is going to come out as a flop idk why. Anyhow onto pictures.

Got my subs mounted and wired up my Ohmega switch even have it in what I feel is an awesome spot.

Mounted my amp to my back seat the white strips are wood wrapped in suede they turned out ok I guess but the work well since my split seat now moves as a unit and everything is solid.

Last but not least my lithium finally came //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif however I would think if you spent $1500 on a battery they'd give you a sticker for your window lol. Hopefully it performs well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.