Got to have one DEH-80prs is out

get it and write us a review.
I enjoy quality equipment personally but people wont like my reviews because I am high all the time

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

That's the 99PRS. This is its little brother.
Yup thats what I want.

I just ordered a alpine CDA-117. I hope I didn't pull the trigger to soon. I was going to wait but there isn't a release date that i have seen. I should of just got the 99

Looks pretty nice, maybe Pioneer can regain my respect with this one lol. I'll probably still have to wait to try to find a used one down the road, still a bit steep for cheap azz.

Tunning with imprint isnt for everybody. So all the features(like imprint) my be pointless. I choose not to use imprint cause with my little experiance with it it makes everything bland

Yupp,this, you'll need 9887 with Imprint to do what this unit does "stock"
I havent compared them neck and neck, but both are active. The Pioneer has better processing, more USB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, and is much cheaper than a 9887 new.

I havent compared them neck and neck, but both are active. The Pioneer has better processing, more USB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, and is much cheaper than a 9887 new.
yupp, and the independent L-R EQ on the Pioneer was enough to make me throw the 9887 out of my mind.

I cant wait, I pre-ordered mine from abt.com and I will be ordering a 32gb SD card to be DONE with cds...its about time they make a SQ HU that you dont need to have a **** ipod to take your music collection with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shadow

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shadow
Dallas,Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date