$200 or less. 2+ pre amp outs

Sketchup
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
I made a thread a while back about head-units, but times have changed. I am looking for a good quality, reliable head-unit that has 2 or more pre amp outputs, is less than $200. I would like it if there are good reviews on it. Maybe post a hyperlink to one that you would recommend?

i run a pioneer deh p8300ub its a great unit under that price... however i think many pioneer head units are good. plus its got 3 pre outs at 4 volts they run around 160

^you have this one? I think I'll get this one =P
yup tis the one i'm running my car now... better than the past 2 pioneers i've had and the 7" jensen screen...

not knocking Pioneer just the last 2 i've had was crap...

Btw, does it have sub control?
has sub control.... mid control... high control...

it has a lot more control than any of the sub 300$ radio's i've messed with

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

You can get used 8V Eclipse HU's with t/a, active crossovers, and eq for that price.
said post lol... might be interested in that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.