Got my Rainbow SLC 265 Kicks today, pics inside.

I like my Powerline CMX's.....and I just had my SLC Kicks uninstalled for those. Germaniums only have the CAL25 silk tweeter version available with the latest model, and I definitely prefer a metal tweet over silk for my rock/metal listening tastes.
BTW, Lust, you like old Carcass/Entombed stuff? Nothing like some vintage Brit/Swede grindcore.

no you don't like your cmx's. If lust says it sux, it sux.

sorry to the op for jacking his thread. But i have those speakers and their good, you'll like them. and i hope you like the show.

But back on topic, I really liked my SLC Kicks....even moreso than my Focal Polyglass and my older MB Quart Q set.

The Kicks have a very detailed, balanced sound, and can take a decent amount of power, as long as you're smart with the gains.

Enjoy your set! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

those rainbow's are entry level speakers. their targeting the snot nosed, rap listening, i wish i was black click. pair those components up with some pyle subs and hifonics amps:laugh:
they like them because they dont know what music is suppose to sound like. kinda like somebody b!tching about the food in jail- really they never had it so good. yes, i've heard them. tweeters are very melow and the vocals sound airy. i'd spend that $260.00 on some hd's or chameleons
I spend $260 on SQ speaker wire.

Top that

bitch

since good sound is subjective, it doesn't matter. If you say they ****, but someone else likes them, then they like them. Stop being a retard.
He bought them, people like them, he will most likely like them, if you want to recommend a speaker, recommend a speaker. Don't be a *** and tell people their speakers blows, even if they like it.

Thats why your ghey.

true-true. i just hate see somebody make mistakes. trial and error is a b!tch. i've learned my lesson over the years to be subjective and patient when it comes to car audio. i also understand that just because cost more doesn't mean it's better. such as the cdt es620's. good component but not worth the $650 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Troll. I see your racist ass is back...couldnt find friends anywhere else?
you know what's sad about "STEREOTYPING"? most of it is the truth. people dont want to hear the truth. they wollow in self pitty and follow to their death. dont be a follower

musician? what kind of pro audio setup do you run? I'd be happy to hear how "high end" you are. Me, i'm buying a pair of Rainbows, because some of us can't afford $1000 comp sets. Normal people have budgets. It's a car...not unless you live in it should you have to install a HiFi system in it. That's what the HT is for.

musician? what kind of pro audio setup do you run? I'd be happy to hear how "high end" you are. Me, i'm buying a pair of Rainbows, because some of us can't afford $1000 comp sets. Normal people have budgets. It's a car...not unless you live in it should you have to install a HiFi system in it. That's what the HT is for.
im in a band- i play guitar, drums and the recorder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i also didnt say you have to spend a 1000 bucks either. i listened to some of my music in some real high end scanspeak drivers and wasn't impressed at all. read my other replys

you know what's sad about "STEREOTYPING"? most of it is the truth. people dont want to hear the truth. they wollow in self pitty and follow to their death. dont be a follower
"STEREOTYPING?" **

It's called grammar.

However, they might not teach that at homeschools.

true-true. i just hate see somebody make mistakes. trial and error is a b!tch. i've learned my lesson over the years to be subjective and patient when it comes to car audio. i also understand that just because cost more doesn't mean it's better. such as the cdt es620's. good component but not worth the $650 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
If the majority of people say they sound good(my self included) I would hardly consider you to be in the right. Then again you must be the only one here with a proper ear. GTFO retard.

Settle down guys! You guys seem to know your high end components. So heres my question what would be a good set for around $500. Focal, CDT, Morel, MB Quart? I like a good smooth tweet probably silk. I currently have Diamond D6 components and amp. Looking to upgrade.

lol @ uptight sq guys who listen to cannibal corpse.
lol...

Settle down guys! You guys seem to know your high end components. So heres my question what would be a good set for around $500. Focal, CDT, Morel, MB Quart? I like a good smooth tweet probably silk. I currently have Diamond D6 components and amp. Looking to upgrade.
lol at him totally jacking the thread that had turned into a war to serve his own purpose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bose301s

5,000+ posts
I can break these cuffs
bose301s
Durham, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date