got my first sundown sub wow

Pre-fab enclosures do not have the correct port area, net volume, or tuning for 99% of applications.

What they are getting at is that you will have a much better sounding/working sub stage with an enclosure designed around the application, product, and your personal goals/wants/needs.

Pre-fab enclosures do not have the correct port area, net volume, or tuning for 99% of applications.
What they are getting at is that you will have a much better sounding/working sub stage with an enclosure designed around the application, product, and your personal goals/wants/needs.
^^This/ X2

who am i? haha just a college student man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok so whats a good box for these subs the one i have is tuned to 35 hz i believe

i was giving mine 800 watt daily for a yr now sold to nephew still running 800 watt to them daily not 1 issue from these sa 12"s

i agree these subs do get down an sound great but, like everyone else get a custom made box an that sub will come alive. there is some good box builders around here just have to find them just make sure you have your measurements on hand for the builder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hogfanallday

10+ year member
hogfanallday
arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from