Got my AE AV10s installed

glad you like them, as for bose301 you have a serious lack of context and apprehension..

again the factors that caused to terrible output/extention where discussed, your have NO experence with the formentioned driver. i clearly explained the reasons..... and no eq would fix the problem...

Been playing them quite a bit, and they seem to have gotten just a slight bit louder right after the initial first playing, but no more. They certainly aren't sounding ANY worse at all!

They sound great! and the SQ is f*cking amazing. I cant believe how clear they are, everyone who has heard it has remarked about how clean they sound. Given, my Fi was **** clean sounding too, but this is a whole new level. They sound great at all volumes. No issues thus far, and I have BANGED two Three 6 Mafia albums through it so far.
the HFE is sick! I cant believe anyone had issues with that. Put On by Jeezy sounds insane, just as well as Ackrite on The Chronic. Thats actually the most impressive part of these subs next to the SQ, not sure how that couldve been a problem. I guess my cab and other people's cabins have much different transfer functions.
As a sidenote, songs with a quick bass line sound ****ing amazing. such as UGK's "Two Types of *****es" These are the quickest responding most accurate subs I have ever heard.
Sorry I had to. I understand that "clean" sound your talking about though. The songs and types of music you are using though as evidence aren't really evidence at all though.

Big AE fan - just had to point it out as I would do the same to anyone else on the forums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WS2186

10+ year member
550rwhp & 1500rms.. 4 now
WS2186
Corona, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date