Got a refferal for my subs. HAHA.

my W6's were at my school.. guaranteed.. no one had **** at my school.. but 2 12w6's on a rockford t1000.bd was a nice ass setup... i paid for it all too..
hahaha, mad respect for kids who buy there own ****.

AHAHAHAHA i love your sig. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Dont worry i dont think my **** is the best. I just like my system. i know there is better **** out there.
i was not implying that you think your stuff is the best. lol.and when i say **** i dont mean **** lol. no hard feelings:) i was really saying that kid thought how stuff was the best, he was closed minded and would not listen to any opinions on other brands

i was not implying that you think your stuff is the best. lol.and when i say **** i dont mean **** lol. no hard feelings:) i was really saying that kid thought how stuff was the best, he was closed minded and would not listen to any opinions on other brands
Absolutely hate kids like that.

There is a kid in one of my classes who has 2 type r 10's right now

says he is going to sell those and get a single 10" type x

and thinks he will have the loudest system in our town. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And he thinks his 140$ pioneer deck is the best thing around... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i think he is about the only competition i have at school sound system wise.

and his subs are quiet. like 300W rms a piece or something.

i think i had the loudest system in high school and that was just (2) 12" L7 on a rockford t1000. my only competition was this rich ******* with 2 13w6 (i think) who got mommy and daddy to upgrade him anytime i BOUGHT new ****. lol. such is high school

Absolutely hate kids like that. There is a kid in one of my classes who has 2 type r 10's right now

says he is going to sell those and get a single 10" type x

and thinks he will have the loudest system in our town. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And he thinks his 140$ pioneer deck is the best thing around... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i think he is about the only competition i have at school sound system wise.

and his subs are quiet. like 300W rms a piece or something.
You should buy one of his type Rs, then port that ish and show him up.

by who?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Yes you should read the thread on how not to get your **** stolen. besides I've gotten pulled over by cops and all they want to know is what kind of setup I had, but you don't here me bragging about i(true story happened twice). Anyways in that type of situation I think that even some sony xplodes would of shaked the principles office:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i think i had the loudest system in high school and that was just (2) 12" L7 on a rockford t1000. my only competition was this rich ******* with 2 13w6 (i think) who got mommy and daddy to upgrade him anytime i BOUGHT new ****. lol. such is high school
must of been hard for you, I on the other hand had an 81 chevy citation with house speakers connected in the back, and HEY I was happy cause most kids in HS didn't even have cars, **** like that makes me laugh today

Back in HS I honestly probably had the loudest system but I didn't advertise it.

12" SPLX Soundstream Quad 1 on a PPi DCX 1000.1 in a 2.75 cube box built by myself with a Load Boss 185 amp alternator and 3 C&D Technologies batts in the cab.

It was **** loud, but in school parking lot or anywhere near, I didn't advertise it.

My friend had two nice original round Solo-X's and thought he was the stuff. I knew him as a close friend and had him sit in my Silverado, and he was like....omg ****!

Miss that set-up. Took me 4 months to buy it all.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i HATE kids in highschool whos parents buy them all this ****. im a junior, and i pay for every single penny i put into my system. (minus a hundred my parents gave me for chirstmas and birthday) but i work 40 a week, and have been saving for months and months. I only have one other kid that i know of with bass at my school, and hes soo **** rich. one day he was like my mom gave me a flipout 7inch screen HU becuase i asked nicely. i was like wtf? ill go clean her car ****

i HATE kids in highschool whos parents buy them all this ****. im a junior, and i pay for every single penny i put into my system. (minus a hundred my parents gave me for chirstmas and birthday) but i work 40 a week, and have been saving for months and months. I only have one other kid that i know of with bass at my school, and hes soo **** rich. one day he was like my mom gave me a flipout 7inch screen HU becuase i asked nicely. i was like wtf? ill go clean her car ****
YES, its always better to buy your own stuff. I used to buy car audio from the local crack heads for real cheap, somehow that **** would never last besides I didn't feel all that good knowing that I had stolen stuff. Now all my setup was bought by my hard earned money

1231723601915.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

De_Troit!

10+ year member
De_Troit!
Canton Twp. MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from