Got a refferal for my subs. HAHA.

De_Troit!
10+ year member

haha great story.

I was in my auto class one day and i decided to skip my 6th hour and just stay down there and work on my car. This kid from auto body comes down and said he heard that I had a bad ass system. I told him it was alright and he asked if i could play them. So 6th hour last hour of the day and my teacher wasn't their, he doesn't want music bumpin, and I decided to show him. Popped the trunk and showed him my subs and then I played I got bass by Busta Rhymes on like 14/35 on my volume.

Next thing you know the Assistant Principal comes running down from the 2nd floor yelling at me to turn it off. He told me that I was shaking his office room above auto shop and he has soundproof doors. He gave me a referral but as i i took it, i had a big ass grin on my face knowing that my subs hit loud and proud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

whats a "refferal" LOL..I think you might be using the word in the wrong way.... do you mean that you were disciplined perhaps ?
haha a referral is when a teacher makes you fill out this stupid piece of paper and then gives it to the principal or the A.P and then they decide what happens to you.

I got a saturday detention.

3 hours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

De_Troit!

10+ year member
De_Troit!
Canton Twp. MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from