Got a issue.

like I said ...Im not so much worried about people here..you guys hate scammers as well..its the paypal backdraft that I am concerned with. I use paypal for alot of different thigs and I cant affoed to have any issues. the amps were sent signature comfirmation and insured for more than I sold.

Paypal won't get involved if the complainant doesn't want to play ball. If you have requested the information from him and he's not willing to provide it then that's his problem. I could see him blowing it on purpose to make his claim valid in fear of retribution. I'd be slim on the details with him on why you need the SN's.

Just my .02

If he don't see why it's important that he gives you the serial number tell him you don't see why you should care if it's blown. If he don't want to give you the number then evidently it's not the amp he bought and that's all there is to it. I don't think PayPal will do anything since you have a tracking number with proof of delivery. The only thing they care about outside of ebay is that the product was delivered.

Just to Post, this thread might be about me. Mike I've spoken with you a couple times about getting the ss10k from bob. You might remember Pirate Radio in CT, if your familiar with them then you know I'm not scamming him. Recieved the 2 Amps, installed them in 2 seperate vehicles both with multiple batteries and they both didn't work. If this thread is about me, Astro didn't ask me to give him the Ser#'s. Sorry Astro to air out our dirty laundry. I'm a Memphis, DD Audio, and Powerbass Dealer so I deal with big amps and power regulations and anyone who knows us would know that we are very reputable and legit. In last 2 weeks have bought 3 amps and 2 sets of ports on here totalling over $4500. Money not the issue just the principle. If this isn't about me, then Astro u might have had a couple bad amps and didn't know it. Sorry Dawg to sell this out. Anyone have any opinion now that both side are out?

Astro seemed like a straight up guy when I met him face to face to buy my memphis 4kw from him. Still haven't had a chance to use it though.

I never take anything back.

You tested it to be working and now he says it's busted? he's scamming you.

Tell him you have no idea what he did with the amp but you had them tested and work perfectly.. You sold multiple amps, you have feedback and witnesses..

Tell him he can get the amp fixed from the manufacturer if he'd like..

Hopefully PayPal doesn't **** you..

I'd need more than a Serial number if I were in this situation. I mean how hard is it to tell you the good S/N and send the bogus amp back to you? Or he could just sent you the bad amp guts in the good amp's casing. What is he claiming the amp is doing?

Do you have pics of the Serial number? Just in case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

astrolade

10+ year member
sixftjap
astrolade
Macon, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date