Ml 350

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigggbrutis

New to the Mercedes world, my gf just had to have it. It is a 05 ML350 with the bose stereo in there. I would like to know if anyone has any opinions or suggestions for systems in these. I've heard a lot of things but thought I would check here, after searching I couldn't find very much. We would like to set up a smaller system, maybe HU/Amp/10's something simple that will sound good for her. Any ideas? Maybe some pics for me to look at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

For What It's Worth. I think kids these days use TBH. As much as you dislike shopping at Best Buy I'd say it might be your best option as I'm...
Excellent for good sound stage and imaging, don't expect it to move your mirrors or anything. Honestly with what you're trying to do just doing...
Update, I found this piece . will give a update after install.. https://navtv.com/products/NTV-KIT889/zen-a2b-dsp12a-a2b.html
I knocked out and plugged the internal port which gets me to 5.7', put 6 lbs of poly, 10x34" port should be tuned around 30 dont remember. Just...

About this thread

bigggbrutis

bigggbrutis
South Dakota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bigggbrutis