Good setup for '10 silverado crew cab

Lift the back seat a couple inches with some square steel and you can get somewhere around 3 cubes and you get the use of the space behind the seat.

Lift the back seat a couple inches with some square steel and you can get somewhere around 3 cubes and you get the use of the space behind the seat.
Would that give me more space for different subs? And what's some good subs for the space

I thought about but I'll be using it from time to time with kids or friends so no
You can lift the seat, i think, a full 2 1/2" and still retain full use of the seats. I built a box for a guy with 2 SA12's to slip under there, and we mounted the amps on some mdf on the back wall.

The SA's were hooked to a saz1500 and hit pretty good for sealed boxes, but he is thinking about throwing some Image Dynamic ID12's in there to see how they like the sealed.

Lots of good subs out there. Really depends non what kind of power you want and budget
I want it to hit but I want to be able to stay in the truck while it's hitting. And also some good door speakers and tweeters with some slap

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

The SA's were hooked to a saz1500 and hit pretty good for sealed boxes, but he is thinking about throwing some Image Dynamic ID12's in there to see how they like the sealed.
Where can I look these subs up at

I want it to hit but I want to be able to stay in the truck while it's hitting. And also some good door speakers and tweeters with some slap 

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Where can I look these subs up at
Well I'm one of the vendors/dealers here I can help. Prolly 2000 watts rms would be a good start also a pair of 12s if they'll fit. Then components in the front doors and coaxes for the rears. Amp the speakers as well. A big 3 kit. 0 gauge all around and a good agm battery under the hood. If you get decent amps. You won't have to worry about the alt being upgraded if you do the wires like this

Well I'm one of the cendirs/dealers here I can help. Prolly 2000 watts rms would be a good start also a pair of 12s if they'll fit. Then components in the front doors and coaxes for the rears. Amp the speakers as well. A big 3 kit. 0 gauge all around and a good agm battery under the hood. If you get decent amps. You won't have to worry about the alt being upgraded if you do the wires like this
So for $1000 on the whole system what can I get?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.