Good idea ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'd do it. Right now I've got 6.75" and 5.25's being shipped so I'll be running four speakers in each door. Just need a lot od Dynamat cause midrange and midbass resonant frequencies can be hell on panels.

Um, i dont think its a good idea, it will get loud, but the imaging will be so off, and still probly won't sound that good. Get a very nice set of components and send them 150-200 watts and that will sound good, and for the rear deck...cut out a circle for a 10" sub, make sure its made to run IB, and that would be pretty cool, even though its nott oo original. Those speakersw oud be a waste of money.

-Jason

I want to cut holes in my rear deck, under the back window, and put like 1 6x9 on each side and like 6 6.5's in between them. Think that would sound good ?
Let me be more specific. If you are going to run 6.5" midbass drivers with no more than RMS wattage then I would do it for great rear fill. If you are talking about running 6.5" coaxials I would say thats a very bad idea. You don't want to throw off your staging by putting highs in the rear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.