good first setup for less than $500 subs

low key2

looking for a good setup for my mustang for under $500 want the bass loud enough to be heard across the parking lot i can build my own box if i get and idea of what its supposed to look like where to put ports and dimensions just looking for what you guy got

ok then check craigslist thats your best bet as $ 500 is not much.

or check out soundqbed .

also how much room do you have for a box ??

what type of car/truck ?

you need to figure out what space you have for a box. then you can figure out what size sub.

Id go 2 12's cant beat 24 inches of surface area vs 20 from two 10s and I doubt you can fit two 15's in a mustang and who would want to lol. 2 12's is always a good setup

id go single 15 why?

one sub is cheaper than 2.

Means more money for power(amp)

and more money for a custom box.

and more money for better power wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.