good component speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
does anybody know if the pioneer premier 5 1/4 are any good. I can get them for $99. Let me know if you think that is a good deal or not. I also like the infinity reference for $100

i have the 6000cs running off a profile ca640 and they sound awesome, the profile is rated at like 65 w rms, so its a little more, but since you have an alpine i dont think there will be too much of a difference. They have extremely bright and harsh highs though, so i had to turn them down almost all the way on my pioneer hu and also wire them through the -3db connector on the crossover, but besides that they're incredible for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.