Good 1/0 gauge wire for a good deal what company???

Look for Welding wire, it will be true gauge, 100% copper and over $1.00 cheaper per foot over other brands. It may be a bit stiff and less flexible but good wire. You can also go with Knukoncepts CCA for good performance and a good price.

Hey im looking for some good wire for a decent price preferably ofc but will use cca and i need 50 ft spools so what company do you guys like and is fast at shipping and has the best bang for the buck?
i just did my big 3 with 0/1 execution audio ofc and my main power run front to back in oversized CCA 0/1 audiotechnix and both are extremly flexible and nice quality, both made my old 0/1 look terrible! awesome prices too!

eBay My World - thedingerdistribution2013

shok has a deal for 59.99 shipped on their new 1/0 cca wire //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.