Going SQ in the Saleen....

eh you made me ship you a h.u first to sell told me you didn't like the features and sent it back and I basically paid $20+ to let someone check out my deck. Just saying..
if I was a scammer I'd kept the deck...I forget what the trade was or exactly what I didn't like about the deck...It seems it was an Eclipse deck...

if I was a scammer I'd kept the deck...I forget what the trade was or exactly what I didn't like about the deck...It seems it was an Eclipse deck...
I didn't call you a scammer.. I just am out $20+ for nothing.. just saying.. It worked perfectly so it wasn't that it was some features that were/weren't on it.. which some free research woulda discovered..

I didn't call you a scammer.. I just am out $20+ for nothing.. just saying.. It worked perfectly so it wasn't that it was some features that were/weren't on it.. which some free research woulda discovered..
What were we gonna trade for...I've done so many transactions I don't remember? I'm thinking your deck was a screen ? but the displays were sorta weird...nothing wrong with the deck but designed funny...I don't remember what you were getting from me though. One day I'll have something for sale just remind me of the $20 or you'll sell something when I have extra money again remind me and I'll throw in the difference

well sell something for $20.. like your dd12z you won't be using after this build..

i have two DDz12's both for sale over at soundpressure...if you buy one I'll knock off $20...both are way below wholesale now...if you buy both...I'll knock off an extra $20 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

don't go there how much? 1? both? under 1200?
They re a little more ...It seems the dual .5 was $1250 shipped...but its not quite right and needs a recone...the recone is less than $200...the other is pretty much brand new ...I think its $1500.....they are much higher through DD even for dealers.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.