Possible Monitor Hook-up?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys! I have two "Fender 0711270100 Molded Enclosure Monitors" that I used to have connected to a sound board. However, the board broke and I have no use for them. I'm wondering if there is a way to connect them to the stereo in my 2003 Chevy S-10 Extended Cab. The bass on that is horrible so I want a cheap, quick, and easy way of installing some kind of Bass. Each Monitor has parallel input so if I can connect one, I can just daisy-chain to the other one. The Power Rating for each is 100 Watts (E.I.A. RS-426), 200 Watts (Program), 400 Watts (Peak) each at 8 ohms. The link to the actual product is: Fender Products: 1270 Molded Monitor

If someone has any idea as to a possible solution, it would be appreciated. I would rather not have to go out and spend more money on more equipment if I can use what I have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.