Going SQ in the Saleen....

yeah...if the cheap Radio Shack horns get that loud and clear one can only imagine how good these high dollar horns will sound //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif I'm thinking of mounting these two in the back deck....with eight 6x9's
Wait until you have done it to start a build log...................................

Some people were talking about you being a shop owner while you were gone, man. That would explain the staggering amount of equipment you have "laying around". I'm not pointing fingers, just trying to make some sense out of the things you do on this forum. You know, the build logs that go nowhere and the never ending carousel of equipment that we never see installed.
There has to be some kind of explanation for it, man. It really is hard to believe that you have all this obscenely priced equipment just laying around, not being used...all the while claiming to do "odd jobs" for a living.
Why does it even matter where he works?

Stupid as hell.

Wait until you have done it to start a build log...................................
I've done eight 6x9's before...all it needs are the horns.....

StanleysOldSchool010.jpg

StanleysOldSchool007.jpg

StanleysOldSchool003.jpg

StanleysOldSchool001.jpg

I also have high dollar Yamaha made EQ's and Crossover...along with the RTA feature on my term lab for setting it up....my amps are high end as well...I'll be running the best Image Dynamics motors made on my mini horns....in this setup........I'm getting ready to school some folks when it comes to SQ ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ampdriver006.jpg

ampdriver007.jpg
Now seeing these pics for at least the 10th time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Now seeing these pics for at least the 10th time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah I've been getting all the pieces together for this build.....it takes time and money to get this many rare and high end items....for a build of this caliber....

yeah I've been getting all the pieces together for this build.....it takes time and money to get this many rare and high end items....for a build of this caliber....
Don't take me too seriously, dude. I'm just fuckin' with you...

CRX, you have some nice stufff, but I hope your install skills are up to the task, SQ is a whole different beast! With SQ it truly is 10% equipment and 90% skill.

CRX, you have some nice stufff, but I hope your install skills are up to the task, SQ is a whole different beast! With SQ it truly is 10% equipment and 90% skill.
I've been doing builds since before most of the members were born.....so I know my stuff pretty well....I've sat in Richard Clarks famous Grand National.......I have met many of the legends of car audio before they were famous ...and have auditioned many top SQ vehicles current and old.... Though I've built multiple SPL systems I started with install and SQ systems years go....I use to love hearing the SQ judges tell me they wish they could make their on car sound as good as the ones I built......So though I don't do as much SQ setups anymore...doesn't mean I don't understand and know what to do and how to build one....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.