Going SQ in the Saleen....

Awesome, I have been curious how the horns are gonna work in a Mustang. Looking at the car, it seems the space is right as well as the seating position. I am curious how they are gonna sound, please let us know!
I will be using the Yamaha made old school Crossfire rack mount EQ's and crossover in this setup.....They look like a very nice fitment under th dash....I hope the SQ will be there

I will put it like this..
He has money.. from what.. Only he knows I guess.. He must be sensitive about it or he would have told us. Who wouldn't have said hey I won the lottery or I do.. xxxxxx... and have money out the wazzoo.. So inherited or still receiving money from parents or his wife wears the pants and he is ashamed. but if he wasn't ashamed/embarrassed he would have said by now. He likes to show the appearance of his stuff meaning he wants us to think he has a lot of money whether its his or his wifes etc.

this will go on forever until he discloses where the money came from.

Titles don't mean anything if someone gave it to you. He is secretive for a reason. If he wants to reveal it we will all be waiting..
Well, the fact remains. A lot of things were said about the guy and he immediately disappeared for a couple months. Now he's back, and he hasn't so much as mentioned any of the things that were said, or spoken a word about why he left for such a long time. I even seem to recall him being called a scammer by a person or two.

That leads me to believe that (A) There's some truth to what was said, or (B) The guy is a drug dealer or some such nonsense and doesn't want to draw any negative attention towards himself.

To be quite honest, I don't care either way. I just want to see actual work in at least one of the guy's 800 build threads. For real, the guy has posted this same fucking vehicle in like 25 threads already. We get it, dude's got a Saleen Mustang. We're all very impressed, now do something else...

I was off on work for a short time but the job ended...I didn't have computer access...I have done a number of builds in this car.....I'm sure this won't be th last either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was off on work for a short time but the job ended...I didn't have computer access...I have done a number of builds in this car.....I'm sure this won't be th last either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That's awesome, man. I'm glad you get to enjoy the hobby. But why do you feel the need to announce your decision to go SQ in this vehicle when the SPL build you started a few months ago documented not a **** thing? Do you really need a pat on the back that badly? It just doesn't make any sense, and it accomplishes nothing. You gain nothing from posting pics of the same vehicle and ID horn drivers over and over again.

and btw I've never scammed anyone...maybe short delays on shipping due to work but I've always deivered...anyone that has ever had problems I've refunded money or made good of it....
Like I said, man; I'm not trying to call you a thief or anything. I'm just commenting on things that were said about you. The accusations were made, you disappeared and it wasn't brought up again. I just figured it'd be a good idea to mention it. That's all.

Sorry for coming across like a dickhead, but there's been a lot of scamming going on lately. And calling you out for your constant insistance of posting everything you own is just bound to happen. It gets old.

Like I said, man; I'm not trying to call you a thief or anything. I'm just commenting on things that were said about you. The accusations were made, you disappeared and it wasn't brought up again. I just figured it'd be a good idea to mention it. That's all.
Sorry for coming across like a dickhead, but there's been a lot of scamming going on lately. And calling you out for your constant insistance of posting everything you own is just bound to happen. It gets old.
If I was a true scammer ...things wouldn't end...I've met several members on this site in person anyone who has met me knows I'm not a scammer.....

Yeah, if I recall one of the threads that he was called out for being a scammer it was just an inexperienced installer that didnt feel like trying to solve his alt whine issues. He kept blaming the amp and not his own installation.

Yeah, if I recall one of the threads that he was called out for being a scammer it was just an inexperienced installer that didnt feel like trying to solve his alt whine issues. He kept blaming the amp and not his own installation.
he had a common Pioneer pico fuse problem....It was his on amp he just had a crappy Pioneer deck....

**** happens, man. I just thought it'd be a good idea to directly ask the guy about it...

he had a common Pioneer pico fuse problem....It was his on amp he just had a crappy Pioneer deck....
exactly, and if i recall that thread went on forever with him refusing to take anyones advice and all he wanted to do was get a refund from you. it was ridiculous.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.