Going SQ in the Saleen....

I have delt with Dave a few times with only a few issues but overall a good exp with him. Dave you still never gave me back my HU (that was suppose to be fixed 2 months ago) it's no issue now as I bought a new one but that did kinda chap my ass. Also, lets not forget that your employees you had install my amp neglected to properly set any of the filters on the amp which resulted in blown speakers but you live you learn so its all good. Anyways, hope your new build goes as planned.

Not that it matters, but for some reason it makes me want to rip my balls off and eat them when someone does "odd jobs" for a living. lol WTF is that. ****ING odd jobs? REally? Nothing personal, but ******* it kills me.

exactly, and if i recall that thread went on forever with him refusing to take anyones advice and all he wanted to do was get a refund from you. it was ridiculous.
Yeah that was on an amp that was bought 4 months earlier ...it left here with no problems....Wal-Mart don't give you but 3 months on new items. I know of no one that gives 4 month warranty on used amps. When I got it back I sent it to my amp repair guy and he found no problems on the test bench. He said he resoldered some grounds in case maybe there was a bad ground...but overall it worked fine. .....

I will put it like this..
He has money.. from what.. Only he knows I guess.. He must be sensitive about it or he would have told us. Who wouldn't have said hey I won the lottery or I do.. xxxxxx... and have money out the wazzoo.. So inherited or still receiving money from parents or his wife wears the pants and he is ashamed. but if he wasn't ashamed/embarrassed he would have said by now. He likes to show the appearance of his stuff meaning he wants us to think he has a lot of money whether its his or his wifes etc.

this will go on forever until he discloses where the money came from.

Titles don't mean anything if someone gave it to you. He is secretive for a reason. If he wants to reveal it we will all be waiting..
Columbian drug cartel leader?

Gun runner?

Works in a private sector of the government?

All of the above?

Why does it matter how he gets what he gets and why? the reason his builds dont have a definate ending is because no car audio build ever should. ive been doing a build for like, 3 years and its been "completed" many times. I would never tell somebody how I make my money. Maybe hes just a modest guy that doesnt want to say, "hey guys i make 1.6 a year by placing Software developers in multi-billion dollar coperations' development positions! now look at my toys!"

just leave him be and let him show us his crap. its not like those UL-12s are new.. hes had those for a looong time and that box is old. his hids and highs dont look new either. may have been expensive in the beginning but anybody that saves up enough for their hobby can pay for that stuff. a lot of people are tight on money and have to buy crunch/used kicker/audiopipe stuff but if youre in a comfortable situation and are passionate about a hobby, youll be able to afford higher end stuff.

Nothing against any of you and not trying to make Lou look bad or anything whatsoever.. but im tired of seeing old guys act childish about another person's situation. its his life, let him live it how he likes and do your own thing.

He's probably in the FBI or CIA. Notice how he won't reply to anything anybody says about him. Clearly he has some money laying around and has "jobs" to attend, sounds like he works for the government.

It should be...the tricky part will be making everything fit...It is a tiny trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
As a rustang owner myself I can attest to the pure suckage of a rustang's trunk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif It is even worse if you wish to retain your spare tire.

Nice build log. There are sooooo many pictures
And you can rest assured that more will come....in a different thread....3 months from now.....when he wants to show off the car again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and btw I've never scammed anyone...maybe short delays on shipping due to work but I've always deivered...anyone that has ever had problems I've refunded money or made good of it....
eh you made me ship you a h.u first to sell told me you didn't like the features and sent it back and I basically paid $20+ to let someone check out my deck. Just saying..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.