Go Active or Get Deadener

Meh built my first pc at age 8. Do I care about your opinion on me or my opinions, or that you believe me NO. I am simply explaining my and others experience with the pioneer products.

I was seriously considering the PRS....guess I'll have to go to the local Wal Mart and see what they have.

On most of these HUs with 3 way xover networks, the xover adjustments also affect the speaker outputs. Meaning, you can power your tweets off the HU and the dsp settings will apply.

so if funds are low and you want to try going active, this would an easier way to dip your toes in the water. Another run of RCAs and speaker wires will not be needed. If you had a 2 channel amp to power your recent/current passives, then that can just be used for the mids. All that would be need is to make sure your settings are correct and the mid rca is connected to the right preout.

http://Www.sounddeadenershowdown. > ss

Ive had an 880 now for almost 3 years.....no problems at all......great bank for the buck deck.........I would get the deck first, sell the one you currently have and get deadener with that.

Ive had an 880 now for almost 3 years.....no problems at all......great bank for the buck deck.........I would get the deck first, sell the one you currently have and get deadener with that.
I like your thinking.

I'd say buy better speakers. I realize you like the way it currently sounds, but who knows how much more you'd like the 720PRS comps or something?

Upgrading processing and treating the car acoustically beats just trying new speakers. Get the best out of what you got and see if you want something new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.