Gmc Sierra 2 DC lvl 4 18" xl's

Here 1 vid the 2nd one is not uploading for some reason. Camera really doesnt catch all the flex:( but it will do for now.

Looks louder than 145.
I am doing that in a trunked car on two 10's right now. 2 10" Pioneer Premier w-250spl ones on 1700rms.

Mine don't flex like yours, but I have a good amount of fatmat/SS Damp in my ride.

Nice job!

Yeah The only reason I hit a 145 is that one sub got loose and there was a gap between the box and sub:eek: and the subsonic was at 45 so It wouldnt let me play at lower frequency which isnt good because Im tuned at 33Hz. Now that I fix the sub and Will dynamat the roof I hope to get around 149 on the TL

Any idea why the sub came loose? That had to kill your output. Nice daily driver set up just the way I like it...

Yea the screws head were to small so I took them out and put washers on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.