Glow Voltage Support

Participant count
  • Participant list

Doxquzme
Premium Member

Current build, 2012 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5T
Boise, ID
I thought that there was an issue with this company regarding an order I placed last weekend. Turns out I had an incorrect number for their support due to something on google. I believe the owner talked to me directly today and was super knowledgeable about the product and what would best suit my needs. Needless to say, i'm a believer in the product (series 1) battery that I ordered, can't wait to get it!

The response that I got was as follows:

Our Facebook page has customer support online 24/7. Customer service can be reached directly at +1 (228) 547-7709"

I called him back and got some super knowledgeable assistance from my use in my 4500 watt system to the use of this series one to use for the system but on use of an isolator (not needed) and the recommendation (challenge) that I just use it instead as the primary instead of with the AGM, no additional battery needed, all on my stock electrical with the 1/0 gauge big three upgrade.

Super helpful, turned my opinion around. 180 degrees!

It's still a very small company that is growing. And growing has its challenges. He is very active on Facebook and does plenty of real test publicly to support his product. Seth Lowe brad shulke cal olsen and a few others are very knowledgeable on there. If I were running the lower voltage I wouldn't hesitate to run his product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...