Getting to know everyone

My name is Henry Ngo ( )i just turned 16 last september. obviously i'm into car audio and home audio. i collect, buy, sell, trade audio equipment

i live in california, where its ran by an australian actor.

there was just a fire a few cities away, and now ashes are all over my house since the wind has picked up. the sky is orange and clouds are gray because of the smoke. its been here for 2 days already. go outside and your eyes will burn and noise will sniff.

anything u need, i probably have for sale. lol.

my dad is jlaine, my mom is teampsi, my brother is rangerman, and my cousin is kaosmoon.

my idmax is in two pieces...

my 10w7 is in the garage picking up dust

my 15" RE SE is in my sister's car trunk being tortured because i have it in a 2.2 cube ported box when its screaming for a 5+ cube.

my 15" IDQ v2 needs a home and wants a trade for $130+ shipping

i go to best buy whenever i need a laugh from the salesman

TeamPSI still hasn't sent me my yellow RE sticker (god knows what he's doing right now..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

i am a believer in ported and infinite baffle setups only.

i don't believe in 10 watts soldering iron, just because mine can't burn for shizzo.

i run B&W speakers for home audio that i got for $75 (maybe not the top of the line, but for 75..its good)

i enjoy disecting amplifiers apart for fun, but i feel bad in the end because i usually end up with less screw or more screws left and that tells me i did something wrong.

i have bad memory

i am henry ngo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

PS..i want some BEtter audio horns from geolemon! (got any that won't kill my wallet?)
You loud yet little brother?

My name is Aaron

-26 yr old

-currently finishing grad school

-trying to make a decent return to competeing

-lead autoCAD designer for the largest Contractor in DC

-personal trainer on the side

-on call car detailer on the side

-large concert assistant production manager, on the side (used to tour)

-modeled some in the past, would like to do some again, but dont have the time

-sleeping problems

-CFS

-currently stuck in a relationship with a realy nice girl, but the relationship is very wrong for me

-very small family

-cloest pal, is my mini schnauzzer

ok thats enough, if you need me to open up more pm or IM me

I'm Tim.

I'm 22.

I have a lot of piercings. (7)

I'm freaky in bed- (any girlies in NJ area?) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Paul

From Painesville, Ohio

Taking up nursing as a sophmore at Kent State University..man does it have its perks..anatomy and phys lab, just me and 24 other girls...the T.A. is even girl..mwahhuuhahha..gotta love it..except that your girlfirend goes here and live in the dorm next to you..but hey its still cool

My system is in my sig

Also play some computer games...mostly half-life and Warcraft 3, both online...Im Annexx on WC3 and JohnWilksBooth on half-life..so if you want to get a game going IM Paul3230Kent

Used to play softball alot ....from when I was 5-18, was supposed to do intramural here...but paperwork wasnt in on time..I also am an Assitant Scoutmaster in my Boy Scout troop 62..Im an Eagle Scout...I eat a turkey sanwich just about every day for lunch..played percussion in highschool, and did crew for drama....thats about it

My name is Paul.

-Currently 19, will be 20 come December

-Been on this board for nearly 2 years

-I'm a sophomore in electrical engineering ('cause they have no audio engineering here) at the University of Arizona

-I have more experience in English, psychology, and most every other subject than I have in electrical engineering

-No job currently and not looking to do more than an occasional summer occupation

-Single but was nearly engaged just a few months ago

-Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs

-My participation in the car audio community has waned ever since I moved out of my house

-I plan to travel to Europe after my sister graduates high school

Majoy Hobbies

-Literature

-Philosophy

-Art (mostly surrealism of Dali and Giger)

-Body modification

-Dramatic Arts (was VP for high school Thespian Society and graduated as an honorable thespian)

-Dancing (swing, waltz, etc.)

Most would agree that knowledgably and intellectually I dominate all those whose opinions are forseen as rediculous. They are made what the common youth refer to as 'Owned' or 'My *****' in conclusion I am known as Tim, the caraudio store employee of this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Everyone looks to me for guidence, and i feel i am a mentor and big brother so to speak for all my children of the caraudio civilization.

If you have any further questions please feel free to elaborate on your insubordinate childish views of what caraudio really is!

Ergo the knowledge and popularity brought to this forum was consiquently relative to my very existance.

Hi, the name is Tobe, I'm 18 out of east texas, aka the 7nth circle of hell. Hobbies include primarily music, I have played an assortment of instruments, trumpet in particular, and have been a school band nerd for 7 yrs now. I am currently a captain on the Robert E. Lee drumline. My other hobby, is martial arts, 12yrs of several arts has taken much of my time. I have studied karate, tae kwon do, aikido, kung fu, Ishan Ru, and Tai chi. Karate and tae kwon do are a waste of time. As for the dispute over the origination of the name Nguyen, It is in fact a korean name, vincent Nguyen, formerly my Tae Kwon Do instructor was raised in korea. He is currently training for the U.S. olympic t.k.d. team.

My names Loyd Lowry, and I'm 22. I live in Pence Springs, which is in the southern portion of West Virginia. I currently work at Wal-Mart on the ICS Team. After my soon to be wife graduates Nursing school, I'll go back and finish my BS in CS.

In my online life, I'm a moderator here, and Adminstrator on Soundillusions. I also do design work on the side for those that ask (speaker and enclosure related).

In real life I enjoy Railroading, and Traveling.

Loyd L.

what up people im Rob from vegas. im new to the game and will ask questions from time to time about **** that i shouldnt, and ya know, things of that nature

holla back

I am Drago, u have seen me in Rocky IV. I am in New York, i am a bass-a-holic, but i listen to trance and hard club music. Trance puts you in a different state, u guys need some songs that will blow your ****ing speakers up PM me and i will send you some.

My system:

Pioneer head unit

clarion eq

Front - 4x6 plates infinity kappas

pair of infinity kappa tweeters in the doors

pair of kicker resolution tweeters in the a pillar (should be coming soon)

Rear door - 4 inch infinity kappas

Rear Fill - 6x9 infinity kappa 3-way in the rear deck

Subs - 2 12" RF HE2's

Amps - RF Punch 500a2 to subs, RF punch 301s to front speakers, kicker 600.4 to the

rest of speakers

Cap- Lightning audio 1 farad digital

4 guage lighning audio wiring

I'm Alex from southwest louisiana. I drive a pretty sweet droptop camaro z28 that all of my money goes into :thumbsdown: Im still in high school and i work for my dad. I have one of the fastest cars around and it will be faster soon. theres 2 guys in my town who are like middle to upper 20s, one has a 2002 camaro ss and the other has a vette z06 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif but everybody else i dont have problems with. I have a pretty nice sounding system and I enjoy helping people get the most out of car audio and not buy into the circuitcity guys. im lucky to have a dad who buys lots and lots of tools so I can build boxes and do almost anything on my car that i need.

my hobbies include: working on my car, car audio, bass, tennis, computers, drinking occasionally, and my girlfriend.

lots to learn out there and i am taking in the most i can.

my equipment is in my sig

ps. if anybody has some free time and wants to help me design a ported box to fit my trunk for a lil money(10 or 15 bones), i need some help. thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

ok guess its my turn now, im carac from brownsville texas (texas southernmost point) but i live in puebla mexico about 500 miles away from texas. im 22 and i go to lawschool here and spend most of vacation time at my grandmas house in texas.

i used to play football (defensive end) but i was told to either gain more weight or try playin the safety position and i did neither. so i made a good choice dropping out cuz i wasnt gettin a scholarship yet and my classes have gotten really hard since.

ive been into the caraudio stuff for around two years and i can now do a complete install. fact ive done two complete installs, one on a vw jetta and another on a ford ka (european model) might not be too much but im proud of that.

i made a roadtrip last summer with my friends from highschool from mexico to orlando florida. 3 days of driving nonstop. that was a great experience.

oh and i like to listen to strange music. love triphop like my username says and im a rock fan. if u dont know what triphop is listen to "protection" by "massive attack" on a good system and im sure ur gonna love the bass.

y nomas pa chingar les escribo tantito en español y digan "que pedo? que dice?"

peace

Well.....I'm Nick Wright, 21 years of age, founder/owner of Incriminator Audio. We live and work way down here in Alabama. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Besides car audio, I do alot of other things. Believe it or not......I'm a pro wrestling referee and sometimes do work for the WWE. Also do comedy work on the side as fun.....If you watch television alot of may have seen me and didn't know it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Later,

Nick

My name is jesse. I live down here in Tampa, im 21. I really dont do much, but everyone says I do a lot.. 2 jobs as a waiter plus audio installs, and thewn my own install, and 2 hockey leagues

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.