Getting to know everyone

my name is kent ans i m drunk....hehe

my favoritre word is wheeeeeeeee and i used ti use a headbanger smilie, but now i am too lazy..where is steve at? anyway, my system and ride is in my sig and i forgot what i was sayin, so

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sup man im from ky. i got a bunch of car stereo stuff haha get into this hobby its great. music is something that will always be around and nothing beats a good sounding vehicle with awesoem stereo equipment

i like this one better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
and could i put a port in my gf's box?

might make sex more exciting if i make it boom with every thrust

this is pure comedy

I'm One and I'm currently in Seoul, Korea. I drive a shitbox, but I daresay that I've a system that won't be dissed by too many (well, I believe so anyway).

I'm still sampling some subs that I am very interested in dealing in the Korean market.

Paikiah.. how do you pronounce "One"? I'm just curious if it's pronounced like it looks.

I was actually surprised the other day to find out that "Nguyen" was pronounced like the english word "Win"...Apparently I need to move to a little more culturally diverse area... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

You might be interested to know that it's pronounced the way it's spelt, 1. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif My lawful name is really Park Seung Joon, but I figure it's too hard to pronounce, so I took up my family "pet" name, which was 1. (No, not one as a numeral, but another Korean name).

Also, Nguyen, not REALLY WIN, but new-when (Got a lot of Chinese friends... the hardest chinese name I can think of is "Mong Piu", whilst the hardest Thai name to pronounce was "Patchuriphan Satepanaso.) No, I'm not making any of these up.

As for me, my name is Chris, I'm 29... earned a nickname "lemon" after I came into a pizzeria on my day off and ticked a co-worker off who was prepping fish-frys for the day... he came around and tried to bean me with whole lemons as I skated off down the street. Opened up a Geocities account as my first webspace, and picked "geolemon" as a combination of the two, and I just use it everywhere.

I've got way too many hobbies..

skateboarding, snowboarding, mogul skiing, bmx and flatland biking, kiteboarding (surf and snow), autocross racing, showing my Civic, building mini-trucks, customizing 1:64th model cars, computer programming (C, C#, Java, RPG, Net.Data, advanced MS SQL and IBM DB2 SQL, VB of course, Net.Data, and typical web stuff), and of course car audio.

If I could only pick two, I'd pick skateboarding and car audio.

I got into car audio way back when I was 15 or 16, just because I was amazed at how you could get so much "boom" out of a car, on such a low-voltage electrical system. I thought it was a cool, and also the physics just baffled me.

Now, I've become an old fogey and primarily care about sound quality.

My real perpetuating interest in car audio (and a reason that I'm not really a home audio guy much at all) is the challenge.

...In case you couldn't tell by my other hobbies, I enjoy a challenge. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

The car is a horrible place to try to replicate sound smoothly and create a realistic image, and the techniques used, and experimentation involved, is like a never-ending difficult puzzle - except you can see and hear your progress. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I ran an install business during the college years, but now I really just help friends, forumgoers, and my own self tends to come in last. Getting a "real" job tends to limit the time a bit more than the college years. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm also cofounder of BEtter Audio... Largely, Bart and I are both taking our hobby to the next level, trying to support like-minded enthusiasts, and try to push some boundaries - but it would be **** cool if it took off financially, so we could support ourselves with it. We've both got a bit of history behind us, but neither of us are the type who live in the past.

I wouldn't even want to list out what's in any of my cars... or what's not in the cars... let's just say I used to play with lego blocks, and I always liked to have a good assortment of building blocks on hand.

I've got quite a few pics on my personal page (and maybe some other interesting info there too), of experimentation and finished installs in the Civic and the Hardbody, and my Pathfinder will be my next project... I'm thinking all-passive this time, with some interesting twists... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

And I also tend to type too much. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Sorry about that.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boring.gif.42c69fa49b1e73e6332d62b462a2a4b3.gif

You might be interested to know that it's pronounced the way it's spelt, 1. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif My lawful name is really Park Seung Joon, but I figure it's too hard to pronounce, so I took up my family "pet" name, which was 1. (No, not one as a numeral, but another Korean name).
Also, Nguyen, not REALLY WIN, but new-when (Got a lot of Chinese friends... the hardest chinese name I can think of is "Mong Piu", whilst the hardest Thai name to pronounce was "Patchuriphan Satepanaso.) No, I'm not making any of these up.
Ah, I thought Nguyen was a Korean name, I didn't know it was Chinese. Well, I'm sure there's someone in Korea named Nguyen... (and no doubt someone named Bob, and someone named Jose, and someone named...) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

See, I do need to find a more culturally diverse area than caucasian-Hamburg.. sorry... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

actually, you wo't find ANYONE in Korea with the name Nguyen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Perhaps Vietnamese or Chinese, but it's physically impossible to spell "Nguyen" in Korean.

Speaking of hobbies, I don't build 1:64 scale, but rather collect 1:18, and build 1:24 tamiya/kyosho/hasegawa cars.

5134DSCN1756-med.JPG

I also enjoy rock climbing quite a bit, as well as motorsports.

actually, you wo't find ANYONE in Korea with the name Nguyen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Perhaps Vietnamese or Chinese, but it's physically impossible to spell "Nguyen" in Korean.
Speaking of hobbies, I don't build 1:64 scale, but rather collect 1:18, and build 1:24 tamiya/kyosho/hasegawa cars.

5134DSCN1756-med.JPG

is that the O i see?

That's very cool... seems like we've got some similar hobbies!

Well hell, if you're ever in the neighborhood... stop by! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

What's that anyway... a little ferry ride and maybe a few hours in the car?

"It's a small world, after all", right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hello (or whats up); my name is Cory and im new hear (as you can see from how many post i have). I live in Indianapolis, Indana but use to live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I like philly more than hear. I might not be hear that much, since i have 56k dial-up its just to slow of a connection; i plan on getting DSL so i can do my research to tack over the world much faster, but the phone lines that run to my house aren't compatable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif . I suffer from depression, and have no "true" friends other than my cousin and his Russen friend. I plan on going to College, but i have to finance everything myself (my dad a *****---says "undadly" things like your to stupid to go to college). Anywase, some hobies i have are skeing, car audio, cars, music, surfing the net, Beautiful girls, and spending other peoples $ wich rarley happens. I have a 1992 Cavailer, and sometimes its OK, but othertimes i just hate it (unreliable piece of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif ). It has Infinity Kappa 3.5" in the dash, Cerwin Vega 12" sub, Orion Kobalt 140watt continues (bridged) amp, pioneer cd player, blown 6x9's that have bass blockers on them, because the woofers are blown not the tweets. Hopefully some day i will have a job i enjoy that also pays $$$$$$; a beatiful nice g/frind (or wife i guess) and we make great love together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif , and of cours a nice car that i can play with in audio equipment, aftermarket customization and performanc parts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.