Getting to know everyone

i like this one better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
and could i put a port in my gf's box?

might make sex more exciting if i make it boom with every thrust

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif thats great

hello. my name is pat. you can call me pat. my friends call me pat.

i is 18...19 this week actually...i think....yea 30th

go to temple U for good ol e. engineering.

i have to know everything. EVERYTHING. so if you know something about something...TELL ME!!!

i have no life currently....i drive my car around and do school homework ****...

ill be in school for the next 10-15 years of my life ost likley....simply because like i said- i have to know everything.

i like good sounding music. i will put as much money as i possibly can into a soundsystem to make it the best system i have ever heard. when i get a real job (after schooling) i expect to pay as much for the audio eqip as i did for the whole car.

i speak some spanish too...see:

tengo un gato en los pantelones

y tu madre es una punta

told you i spoke spanish

have a nice day now.

-pat (u know, friends call me pat cuz its my name)

hello. my name is pat. you can call me pat. my friends call me pat.i is 18...19 this week actually...i think....yea 30th

go to temple U for good ol e. engineering.

i have to know everything. EVERYTHING. so if you know something about something...TELL ME!!!

i have no life currently....i drive my car around and do school homework ****...

ill be in school for the next 10-15 years of my life ost likley....simply because like i said- i have to know everything.

i like good sounding music. i will put as much money as i possibly can into a soundsystem to make it the best system i have ever heard. when i get a real job (after schooling) i expect to pay as much for the audio eqip as i did for the whole car.

i speak some spanish too...see:

tengo un gato en los pantelones

y tu madre es una punta

told you i spoke spanish

have a nice day now.

-pat (u know, friends call me pat cuz its my name)
me llamo tito.tu le gusta mis juevos.tu quiero muy grande pene en su ano y le gusta jeuves en su mano.

Chris...i'm 16. My system sluffs a huge one (down below). Some would say because i **** at life. I've earned the nickname stallion...as i'm italian. I enjoy football, baseball, girls, cars, bass (of course), computers (quite a bit). Rochester MN...nothing but hospital, lots of doctors, and too many farmers.

Hey, I'm steVo.. I'm 16 and already have 2 points on my license even before I get it. I have a '93 Corrado and love VW's. I hope to do some major custom work to it in the future. I want to pick up a couple D2's really really soon. By the way, I live in MI and work for 6.oo an hour. BooYa. :blow_up:

me llamo tito.tu le gusta mis juevos.tu quiero muy grande pene en su ano y le gusta jeuves en su mano.
my name is tito. you like my balls. you want very big( never heard of pene i think the word your looking for is verga) in you year(choolyo(spelling)is ass) and you like balls in your hand.

Mike from the nap, looks like weve got alot of indianapolis people on here. we tried to have a meeting but me and justin were the only ones to show up. i guess we will have to try again. my system is blown up. but hey i keep trying. maybe one day.

by the way boca, is mouth

my name is tito. you like my balls. you want very big( never heard of pene i think the word your looking for is verga) in you year(choolyo(spelling)is ass) and you like balls in your hand.
Mike from the nap, looks like weve got alot of indianapolis people on here. we tried to have a meeting but me and justin were the only ones to show up. i guess we will have to try again. my system is blown up. but hey i keep trying. maybe one day.

by the way boca, is mouth
my name is tito.you like my balls.you want very big penis(thats pene) in your anus(ano) and you like balls in your hand.

i knew mouth started with a b

i used anus becuase i think its a funnier word.

my name is tito.you like my balls.you want very big penis(thats pene) in your anus(ano) and you like balls in your hand.
i knew mouth started with a b

i used anus becuase i think its a funnier word.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

My name is Henry Ngo ( )

i just turned 16 last september. obviously i'm into car audio and home audio. i collect, buy, sell, trade audio equipment

i live in california, where its ran by an australian actor.

there was just a fire a few cities away, and now ashes are all over my house since the wind has picked up. the sky is orange and clouds are gray because of the smoke. its been here for 2 days already. go outside and your eyes will burn and noise will sniff.

anything u need, i probably have for sale. lol.

my dad is jlaine, my mom is teampsi, my brother is rangerman, and my cousin is kaosmoon.

my idmax is in two pieces...

my 10w7 is in the garage picking up dust

my 15" RE SE is in my sister's car trunk being tortured because i have it in a 2.2 cube ported box when its screaming for a 5+ cube.

my 15" IDQ v2 needs a home and wants a trade for $130+ shipping

i go to best buy whenever i need a laugh from the salesman

TeamPSI still hasn't sent me my yellow RE sticker (god knows what he's doing right now..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

i am a believer in ported and infinite baffle setups only.

i don't believe in 10 watts soldering iron, just because mine can't burn for shizzo.

i run B&W speakers for home audio that i got for $75 (maybe not the top of the line, but for 75..its good)

i enjoy disecting amplifiers apart for fun, but i feel bad in the end because i usually end up with less screw or more screws left and that tells me i did something wrong.

i have bad memory

i am henry ngo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

PS..i want some BEtter audio horns from geolemon! (got any that won't kill my wallet?)

Hello (or whats up); my name is Cory and im new hear (as you can see from how many post i have). I live in Indianapolis, Indana but use to live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I like philly more than hear. I might not be hear that much, since i have 56k dial-up its just to slow of a connection; i plan on getting DSL so i can do my research to tack over the world much faster, but the phone lines that run to my house aren't compatable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif . I suffer from depression, and have no "true" friends other than my cousin and his Russen friend. I plan on going to College, but i have to finance everything myself (my dad a *****---says "undadly" things like your to stupid to go to college). Anywase, some hobies i have are skeing, car audio, cars, music, surfing the net, Beautiful girls, and spending other peoples $ wich rarley happens. I have a 1992 Cavailer, and sometimes its OK, but othertimes i just hate it (unreliable piece of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif ). It has Infinity Kappa 3.5" in the dash, Cerwin Vega 12" sub, Orion Kobalt 140watt continues (bridged) amp, pioneer cd player, blown 6x9's that have bass blockers on them, because the woofers are blown not the tweets. Hopefully some day i will have a job i enjoy that also pays $$$$$$; a beatiful nice g/frind (or wife i guess) and we make great love together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif , and of cours a nice car that i can play with in audio equipment, aftermarket customization and performanc parts.
Hey C I'm your buddy...

Hey C I'm your buddy...
Hey J.

I have to wright at least 10 characters to post; an error message came up and said "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." So i just did so in this pharagraph.

My name is Henry Ngo ( )i just turned 16 last september. obviously i'm into car audio and home audio. i collect, buy, sell, trade audio equipment

i live in california, where its ran by an australian actor.

there was just a fire a few cities away, and now ashes are all over my house since the wind has picked up. the sky is orange and clouds are gray because of the smoke. its been here for 2 days already. go outside and your eyes will burn and noise will sniff.

Wow, and i thought having a rail yard, and three factories behind my house was bad. Everynight a train would come by and shake our house like a earthqake. Thankfully though i don't live there anymore, nore did i get lead poising like a neighbor of mine did (from the ground?).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.