Getting to know everyone

i'm jason, im 18, live in hudson, ohio, right by akron and cleveland. Hobbies are car audio, though its tough spending money wihtout your parents finding out. work on maintenance at a local golf course, senior in highschool. Like computers, maybe more than car audio because im a hell of a lot better at it, somehow i managed to build myself a computer in 6th grade. Anyway thats about it, aim is nosaj070 if you trust me with an answer to your question //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Im out

-Jason

hi my name is chuch and im an alchoholic "hi chuch"

no but for real my name is chuch and my life is pretty much based around caraudio.

i have a beast of a hog 86 capri that i ****ed up and my stereo is in my room right now.my stereo is just a baby and is gonna grow to be a full grown.i am 16 and am from faust which is in canada.i only listen to rap music and bass tests but those dont count.i am here for the same reason as everyone else for the love of car audio,learning and having fun.

jordan here

king of bass in the corn field amish riddled community called northern indiana.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif i'm so proud of my self hahaha no but seriously if anyone else near me wants to ever talk ca i'd be happy to...since the amish tend to not be big talkers on the subject //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

i love IN

eh yo eh yo --

i'm warren aka dub c aka limitkid7 (aol aim)

i'm from Chicago and Cincy, born in nj and now livin in the A (otherwise known as Atlanta)..

i got

jl/hifonics/infinity/alpine & lightning audio.

good to know ya.. feel free to hit me up on aol aim, im' always up for a good car audio talk.....

Name is Scott

I work for a BroadBand ISP and deal with alot of Cisco gear.

My hobbies are Car Audio, Custom Mini-trucks and promoting the custom Scene in St.Louis

I'm the VP of Team X Rated C.C. http://www.teamxratedstl.com

I drive a 96 S-15 Sonoma (soon to be dropped, with a small system)

& a

2000 S-10 Blazer, Dropped 6" on 20"s with Ghost flames, tweed interior, X Box and a small system and too much more to type... I have alot planned for this winter if my money aint funny...

My Blazer's current system consits of:

Kenwod DVD Head Unit

Audio Contol Epicenter

Hifonics Amps (1400Watts, Adding 6000+ soon)

Phoenix Gold Wiring

Eclipse Mids and tweets

JL Audio 3 JL 12W6s (soon to be Upgraded to 4 RE 12" XXX's)

Xbox (Car to car or ride to Ride Halo Rocks)

(4) 5.6" LCD

Viper Alarm (w/ 2Way Paging Remote)

i'm mike, i live in ottawa ontario and i can't wait until i learn enough about car audio to be able to join into this conversation with you guys... but looking at the very large numbers and big words i'm guessin this will take me a while. be patient i put out...btw guy who likes cheese....i'm an albatross!

Joe noble from Sac 24 live in this ****in hole modesto temp. ****in drunk now too. oh and stoned ****,

btw the guy porting his girlfriends box, I'll take a port!

Peace, oh and i love bass. and ****ing ORION,

Im tyler, im a poor broke teen from central florida, but i still try...

HU:pioneer DEH-P750MP

speakers:front:stock(upgrading soon)

rear fill:pioneer TS something or another, 6.5 4 ways

subs:2 Jensen XS-1010

amp:Roadgear 250w

its not good yet, but one day....

if anyone knows where i can find the parameters for the Jensen XS-1010, i want to build a better box, but cant find para's.

hey my name is Aeriond yes that is my realname dont ask anyway i have a 96 pos cavalier z24 5spd

head unit:alpine-9811

wiring:stinger 4guage kit

Amp: memphis 1000 watt

lightning audio 1 farad capacitor

two 12" crossfire Db3 DVC subwoffers

nothing fancy but it does the job so far

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.