Getting pulled over

DSHORT
10+ year member

Well for Christmas I got cash and spent it all that day on a new sound system, I got two 12" L7s and a RF 1500bd... Well anyway I left earlier tonight to run over to a buddies and you kno, I was bumpin, and I get pulled over (our cops are lenient) He gets out and says, "I flashed you when you passed the station and you turned it up even louder" and got my license and so on. I got a verbal warning... But what I'm curious about, is how some of the guys on here with 18" FI BTLs, Solo Xs, you know 5,000 watt+ systems, don't have stacks of tickets... **** THA POLICE!!!

Well for Christmas I got cash and spent it all that day on a new sound system, I got two 12" L7s and a RF 1500bd... Well anyway I left earlier tonight to run over to a buddies and you kno, I was bumpin, and I get pulled over (our cops are lenient) He gets out and says, "I flashed you when you passed the station and you turned it up even louder" and got my license and so on. I got a verbal warning... But what I'm curious about, is how some of the guys on here with 18" FI BTLs, Solo Xs, you know 5,000 watt+ systems, don't have stacks of tickets... **** THA POLICE!!!
I think that would be a good sign. I would have gave you a ticket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

My daily last daily driven van had 24 15s. I couldnt tell you how many tickets I got for sound.
Tickets for noise in florida..... I just do not believe it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i learnd where the cops hangout in town so i turn it down and only bump full tilt on the highways cause even with the windows up you can here it a few blocks away lol.
how many of you bump full tilt while driving???

I never bump full tilt as it is too loud for me to drive with lol, my eyes are not seeing things clearly when it is at full tilt.

My max volume is 50, I listen to it at 40 to 45 depending on the song.

but when i show off, of course it is at full tilt

I only bump full tilt when all my windows are up and everything and I turn it down at lights. I wont have it constantly up the whole time maybe for like 60 seconds of a song to just get the feel then turn it off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.