Getting pulled over

how many of you bump full tilt while driving???
I never bump full tilt as it is too loud for me to drive with lol, my eyes are not seeing things clearly when it is at full tilt.

My max volume is 50, I listen to it at 40 to 45 depending on the song.

but when i show off, of course it is at full tilt
If youre only going to listen to it at 1/2 volume, just save yourself some money and buy a system thats 1/2 as loud.

If youre only going to listen to it at 1/2 volume, just save yourself some money and buy a system thats 1/2 as loud.
I dont listen to it at 1/2 volume.. maybe you gotta reread what I said.

I do listen to it at full tilt but not really for long when I am driving, but at volume 45 out of 50 is plenty loud! I get a nice system so I dont have to worry about breaking anything.

Not sure if I am right but I would assume most of people here dont listen to it at full tilt while driving much. dude seriously i cant really see the road well at full tilt and then it gets tiring after a while trying to keep my visions in focus

Well for Christmas I got cash and spent it all that day on a new sound system, I got two 12" L7s and a RF 1500bd... Well anyway I left earlier tonight to run over to a buddies and you kno, I was bumpin, and I get pulled over (our cops are lenient) He gets out and says, "I flashed you when you passed the station and you turned it up even louder" and got my license and so on. I got a verbal warning... But what I'm curious about, is how some of the guys on here with 18" FI BTLs, Solo Xs, you know 5,000 watt+ systems, don't have stacks of tickets... **** THA POLICE!!!
why are you mad? sounds like he was a decent cop.. just wanted to pull you over to tell you to turn it down. if he was a dick he woulda written you a ticket. i dont see why you are complaining when you got off with a warning. especially when you were stupid enough to drive by the police station blatantly breaking the law....

why are you mad? sounds like he was a decent cop.. just wanted to pull you over to tell you to turn it down. if he was a dick he woulda written you a ticket. i dont see why you are complaining when you got off with a warning. especially when you were stupid enough to drive by the police station blatantly breaking the law....
lol... well in my town there is a cop every 2 blocks. My point was, (and at the time I didnt have my subs at even half full tilt when going by the station) is that I dont see how I get pulled over only playin like 750-1000 watts, and some of you guys blast 10000 around town. Sorry I didnt explain myself better, Ill try not to complain anymore hahaha (since im so upset). this is a discussion forum for a reason... We are discussing, you are the one complaining //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The only time you really need to bump it at full tilt while driving is when some one pulls up next to you with some xplods or something and you wanna "out bump him":D

I do listen to it at full tilt but not really for long when I am driving, but at volume 45 out of 50 is plenty loud! I get a nice system so I dont have to worry about breaking anything.

Not sure if I am right but I would assume most of people here dont listen to it at full tilt while driving much. dude seriously i cant really see the road well at full tilt and then it gets tiring after a while trying to keep my visions in focus
What kind of system do you even have? Blurring your vision isnt anything. When your port is so big and moving so much air that you can actually feel it ******* your body into it, then thats tough to drive with. Trust me.

I drove my van around at 158dbs everyday. No problem.

What kind of system do you even have? Blurring your vision isnt anything. When your port is so big and moving so much air that you can actually feel it ******* your body into it, then thats tough to drive with. Trust me.
I drove my van around at 158dbs everyday. No problem.
Haha... yeah, idk what that guy is talkin about blurred vision... but damn 158 daily, wow. your van or whatever must be a straight tank:laugh:

You have a sick explorer. I need to get mine lookin like that!

The only time you really need to bump it at full tilt while driving is when some one pulls up next to you with some xplods or something and you wanna "out bump him":D
im pretty much at full tilt all the time when im driving. ha i do turn it down when i get close to the elderly and young kids tho lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.