getting close to new subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
can someone try to help me out, i wana make sure when the time comes to spend the money on this im getting what i want

Well then don't you think you should tell us what it is you are looking for like SQ,SQL,SPL,Daily Driver,Music that you listen to....BUDGET....

yeah we deffinately need some info before we can begin. There are a LOT of combinations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

yeh, i know but thats the part im trying to figure out, is how much i really want to spend and what it is im really looking for,

i mostly listen to rap, but there are times i like to play some heavy metal and other tyeps of music, but most the time when i get in my car i just want to pound as loud as possible, i just got a new job and i dont really know what to spend my money on so far so im just gona dump it into a nice system, right now i have a RF P3002 amp and some shitty subs on it, i would like to buy one sub for now for around 400 and put it on that amp until i can afford a bigger amp and then get another 400 dollar sub and put them both on my new amp, but idk if i want spl or sq, i really like the way a nice clean system sounds but i love the way it feels when you get the power of your seats shakin and stuff bouncin around your car.

aright, so first lets pick a brand, whos the new big names out there, i wanted to go with RE but heard they arnt doing good. what should i go with?

i have never heard of FI, is that an abreveation or is that the name, can you find them on ebay or are they only in certain audio stores?

anyone else have some brands, i think is what i want is to have good sound at the same time as having loud sound, like power, being able to shake stuff. kinda like a mix, half SQ other half SPL?

ofcourse i know that, if i was that much of a noob i wouldint even be able to put the system in my car that i have right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.