**GetLikeMe 4 SA-12's / 3500D Build Log! **

GetLikeMe
10+ year member

Stuntin' is a Habbit!
SoCal
Well started my build which my equipment is listed below. I finally got some time to start on it and ran all my wire and did my door panels and wired them up as well. Thought id share some pics as of what I got done right now..

Equipment

Eclipse AVN-7000

Hertz HSK 165's (set in each door)

4 Sundown SA-12's

Box is 6.1cu.ft net@33hz

Sundown 3500D @ .5 / 100.4

Batcap 2000 (under hood)

XS D3100 Battery (in trunk)

100' Stinger HPM Flex 1/0

100sq.ft SS Damp Pro

First time doing door pods and didnt want to fiberglass so i went a cheaper route and think they came out pretty nice..Atleast for me:)

img00600i.jpg

build001i.jpg

build003.jpg

build004.jpg

build007.jpg

build008.jpg

build009.jpg

build010.jpg

build011.jpg

Batcap i will get next week for under hood and once i get my custom terminals from toolmaker those will be installed. Than just got to get my D3100 and rest of install will take place. Just moneys a little tight so might take a couple weeks for install to finish.

Looks good so far, and can't wait til its finished. Curious how did you do those door pods they look good?
Just made template and used bondo and sanded them not very hard..

heres pic of bondo..

build002.jpg

build003.jpg

Just wondering are any of those tweeter positions factory.Another do you have any pics of how you ran the door speaker wiring.
None factory and what do you mean how I ran them? I ran them through the door which was a PITA to get through the rubber boot!

wanna do some work for me lol.

nice job
Sure, and thanks man:)

I like using MDF over fiberglass as well, but fiberglass definetly has its place. Did you just paint the MDF? Ive had mixed results with painting MDF, yours looks nice though.
No paint I just bought some vinyl that was the closest color to my door panels I could find and wrapped them. And ya I like MDF as well since I know how to work with it haha

And just incase anyone wondering I did use gromets in the firewall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

build013.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.