Get that SMELL out!!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
If you rent you don't pay property tax. The owner does.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reactions: Slo_Ride

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

THATpurpleKUSH

Fuckyou
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
All I'm saying is why be content with the bare minimum? Why would you not want to do better for yourself?

I just said it previously in a more condescending way because its the internet and I can 😁

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
All I'm saying is why be content with the bare minimum? Why would you not want to do better for yourself?

I just said it previously in a more condescending way because its the internet and I can 😁
I have made a shit ton of money, spent a shit ton of money. Sure, it was fun but it didn't make me "better off" in life. Sometimes things happen in life and it makes you realize there are more important things to occupy ones time with. Right now, I am not worried about being my own #1 priority. I want my parents to be as chill as I can help them be. That is one reason they are in my house. I will leave it at that.

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
I delivered pizzas from like 17-22 and it was the funnest job all I did was drive around and bump music and towards the end of the night when things slowed down I spark a doob sometimes I'd even go pick up a friend to ride with me.

Couldn't imagine delivering pizza in todays climate at least in st.louis

@metalheadjoe saw a lot of strange stuff never was propositions for sex put there were a couple times I saw stuff i.wish I could unsee
Lots of people tried to tip me with beer when I was obviously not 21...offered to come nside and some weed lots of times never did

Reactions: Squirrel!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds