Gary2k7 pay me the rest of my money!

The only difference in what happened to Misfit and what happened to you, is that he actually went and sent the guy money, because who knows, maybe it did get lost in the mail....

Yup I tried the same thing!
Then both of you need to find a better place to get MO's. If your places keep no records of thier MO's, what's the point of even keeping the stub/receipt? You couldn't track it with it anyway. I use USPS MO's and my credit union, they both provide traceabilty and can verify if, and who, cashed it.

Too much **** gets lost in the mail on Car audio sites for me. I can get stuff from Singapore with no issue, but stuff gets lost within the US all the time.

I'm not calling anyone a scammer, but I'm saying on my bulletin board at work, I still have FEDEX receipts from stuff I shipped last year. The key to doing a good deal is to see it all the way through. Regardless of who brought the OP's mail in does not matter. I wanna believe his lady didn't open his mail, see that it was a money order and just give him 1 of 2. The Brah that has no proof of the second one, more than likely didn't send it. He got the HU and was like done deal. And from the looks of it, he didn't spring for TRACKING on the envelope he mailed. Even that could prove that you sent something.

The only difference in what happened to Misfit and what happened to you, is that he actually went and sent the guy money, because who knows, maybe it did get lost in the mail....
Yup. I paid for an amplifier twice. Gotta keep up my rep...

Then both of you need to find a better place to get MO's. If your places keep no records of thier MO's, what's the point of even keeping the stub/receipt? You couldn't track it with it anyway. I use USPS MO's and my credit union, they both provide traceabilty and can verify if, and who, cashed it.
Hindsight is always 20/20. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You could have avoided the second payment had you sent the MO with something you could have tracked. UPS of FEDEX ground. I like those because you can see where it is at every moment.

You could have avoided the second payment had you sent the MO with something you could have tracked. UPS of FEDEX ground. I like those because you can see where it is at every moment.
I f*cked up, man. Shit happens.

I stepped up, like a man, and paid for the amp again. Now it's no longer an issue.

if you plan on doing any trades or sales on this site or others this is how you should think,its all about your rep i doubt anyone will buy from either of these guys now

Why wouldn't anybody buy from me? I'm offering to repay for my **** lol.
Nobody wants all this drama //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I PM'ed Gary and told him I would give him 130 dollars plus 10 dollars for a flat rate box to send my head unit back. He basically told me to **** off. I wouldn't be shocked if he cancels the MO I received just to be a **** head. I fail to understand how this guy isn't banned for this. I am trying to be an adult here and work this out and he is acting like a total POS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Magnus

10+ year member
U mad brah?
Magnus
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies