Gary2k7 pay me the rest of my money!

Magnus
10+ year member

U mad brah?
Midwest
I sold him my Kenwood x693 head unit for 130 buck on the 22nd of August. I shipped the head unit out on the 23rd. The agreement was he would send out 65 via money order the same day and then send out the other 65 when he received a good working head unit. After almost a week and a half of hassles one money order for 65 dollars finally arrives. I am currently waiting on the second one which I have not gotten yet. Gary claims to have sent them both out at the same time. GARY I WANT MY **** MONEY MAN! IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS! Give me my other 65 or I'll put out all your information and you will be listed as a scammer on this site. I've tired to be nice and patient but enough is enough! Just send out my other money order.

Seriously? Scammer? I've bought from a few ppl on here as well as caco. I sent your F****** MO maybe your gf grabbed that one too. You remember saying you haven't received any money then a little later Oh my gf grabbed it. I am still looking for the other MO slip and I'll scan it and show it to you.

You seriously have the nerve to call me a F****** SCAMMER? I sent your money! Thats final. When I find the slip I'll scan it and show it to you. Kinda funny though you received the 1st money order 4 days after you were suppose to and not to mention accusing me of being a scammer every f****** day!

Seriously? Scammer? I've bought from a few ppl on here as well as caco. I sent your F****** MO maybe your gf grabbed that one too. You remember saying you haven't received any money then a little later Oh my gf grabbed it. I am still looking for the other MO slip and I'll scan it and show it to you.
You seriously have the nerve to call me a F****** SCAMMER? I sent your money! Thats final. When I find the slip I'll scan it and show it to you. Kinda funny though you received the 1st money order 4 days after you were suppose to and not to mention accusing me of being a scammer every f****** day!
I received ONE money order dude. I haven't even cashed it yet. Get your slow ass in gear and send me the other one. Get the stub for the one I didn't receive and send out another one. It shouldn't take 2 weeks to get my money. You still owe me another 65 bucks. MY GF only found one in the mailbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you are scamming when I only receive half on my money. Make **** right and get me my other 65 bucks.

Thats why when people hit me with the I will pay you half now and the other half later, I tell them to go fvck themselves.
I'll def be doing that from now on.

Seems like a scammer? Cuz I work 60 hours a week? probaly not! So instead of accusing me of being a ****ing scammer stop *****ing and trying to tarnish my rep on here cuz you wanna be a F*** STICK!

Seems like a scammer? Cuz I work 60 hours a week? probaly not! So instead of accusing me of being a ****ing scammer stop *****ing and trying to tarnish my rep on here cuz you wanna be a F*** STICK!
Until you pay me my money you are a scammer and a **** stick.

I gave you plenty of time to get everything straightened out and pay me the rest of my money. Enough is enough.

I work 60-72 hours a week and got TWO money orders in the mail this week. Not that hard, everywhere sells them and you have a mailbox at your house. You've had plenty of time. If it's too much trouble, Paypal NEVER closes. Man up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Magnus

10+ year member
U mad brah?
Magnus
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies