Gary2k7 pay me the rest of my money!

I PM'ed Gary and told him I would give him 130 dollars plus 10 dollars for a flat rate box to send my head unit back. He basically told me to **** off. I wouldn't be shocked if he cancels the MO I received just to be a **** head. I fail to understand how this guy isn't banned for this. I am trying to be an adult here and work this out and he is acting like a total POS.
so he gets all his money back you lose 65 we get to call this case close and the *** doesn't want to do it?must have been a helava deal to risk your rep

Wanna report me? Go ahead. In order for any case to be filed you got to have proof of what happened which neither one of us do so they will dismiss it. Wanna bet on this?
spoken like a true scammer

Wanna report me? Go ahead. In order for any case to be filed you got to have proof of what happened which neither one of us do so they will dismiss it. Wanna bet on this?
Gary, listen man. I am willing to lose out on 65 bucks to get head unit back and save your rep. Just do it man and move on. Be an adult about this.

Gary Damron

507 Swan St

Rock Springs, Wy

This **** will most likely create another account. Look out for this D-BAG!

you have surely lost any bit of cred with a statement like this. I know I and many other members will never do business with you. You may as well head to eBay.

No its not cuz I'm a scammer its cuz I tried to do that to someone else who scammed me, and that is what they said. I would send another 65 or return the HU but i believe that if you act like a douche then I wont be nice and try to work it out. The minute he started this thread is the minute I said fukk it.

No its not cuz I'm a scammer its cuz I tried to do that to someone else who scammed me, and that is what they said. I would send another 65 or return the HU but i believe that if you act like a douche then I wont be nice and try to work it out. The minute he started this thread is the minute I said fukk it.
Someone ban this fool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Magnus

10+ year member
U mad brah?
Magnus
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied