aquafire 2 bit LIEING SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
this is one lieing scamming sorry @ss son of a biitch....he lies in his adds guaranteeing his stuff...sells shiit that don't work or even power up and doesn't honor his sales...also another lie in add is the cost of the adapter...which I already had one...... buyers beware and if anyone has info on this scammer please send it to me Thanks here is the sale ad link

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/484982-pioneer-avd-w6010-detachable-6-5-wide-screen-lcd.html

Well it cost ~$900 and he sold it for $60...........................logic makes me ask "whats wrong with this picture?"

That's just me though....................

Well it cost ~$900 and he sold it for $60...........................logic makes me ask "whats wrong with this picture?"

That's just me though....................
Its an old school piece...only able to be used with certain pieces...that I have...a $40 off brand monitor on ebay is probably better but they don't interface with the older brains and such....

Its an old school piece...only able to be used with certain pieces...that I have...a $40 off brand monitor on ebay is probably better but they don't interface with the older brains and such....
I didn't even click the sale thread link. Makes more sense now. You use PayPal on this?

main reason why i will not buy from anyone on here no more. i mean if it is some one that sells stuff all the time that would b the only time. there is like 15-20 people i would by from. the good guys have nice stuff and they charge what it cost to buy it. so many new people that jump on here and try to sell there stuff. yea some of it is nice but we dont know them.

lots of scamming going on lately, no one cares since 2012 is almost here. the end is near
this crap happens all the time. its funny its a new guy that is selling something and then it goes bad. i dont by used or less its from some one i talk with on a daily basis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies