Gain maxxed out.

Who thinks this is a bad idea?

• Duh dumbass

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • If you know what your doing, no

Votes: 21 33.9%

• Total voters
If I can set my gains at less than 25% (Both amps) with 2v preouts and volume @ 55/62 on my pioneer, something bad could very easily happen with 8v and maxed gains.

If I can set my gains at less than 25% (Both amps) with 2v preouts and volume @ 55/62 on my pioneer, something bad could very easily happen with 8v and maxed gains.
I doubt it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bridge the terminals of your battery together, it will you you more power.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I love when you people say stupid ****. You guys must think I'm stupid when in fact nothing is going to happen to my stuff.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I love when you people say stupid ****. You guys must think I'm stupid when in fact nothing is going to happen to my stuff.
You may have just jinxed yourself.

why do you say nothing will happen? i know if i max my gains at 90% volume, i'm buying new ****. whats the logic, because i obviously dont see it

for some reason with my Eclipse 8445 i had my zenon board maxed and thats what the gains where at to match the H/U

gains maxed out doesnt necessarily mean he is a nub or gets the failboat its just his head unit puts out clean power at a certian volume and his gains need to be maxed..

why do you say nothing will happen? i know if i max my gains at 90% volume, i'm buying new ****. whats the logic, because i obviously dont see it
I know and its so funny. Everyone one on here is just going to say that I'm retarded and I'm going to blow my stuff up when they haven't even thought about how I could do that. I'm going to do this because this way its easy for me to set my gains and I'll get the amount of power out of my speakers that I want.

I know and its so funny. Everyone one on here is just going to say that I'm retarded and I'm going to blow my stuff up when they haven't even thought about how I could do that. I'm going to do this because this way its easy for me to set my gains and I'll get the amount of power out of my speakers that I want.
refer to my post

and for everyone else refer to stickies about how gains work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and you will see the light

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...