Fusion Subwoofers are there any good?

I heard they are decent for what you pay. I know a couple of dealers for Fusion. They push them in place of entry level equipment, but nothing fancy or awesome about them.

I wasn't very impressed with the few12s at all, for the amount of money they cost, where I saw them it was 129 each (for 12s). One of the kids that worked there showed me, I personally think the alpine Es that I owned at the time sounded better, and that to me says something. This was about 3 years ago or 2 i believe.

I mean, they're alright for their price but they don't really have anything great about them, and that kind of gets to me, that they fit the stereotype for basic sub so well.

This is all just in my opinion

if the subs are still 129, you can get some tc 1000's for like the same price, and i would take the tc's over the fusions in a heart beat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.