Recherche bobine subwoofer fusion nv.sw12

Participant count
  • Participant list

Matéo Combe

CarAudio.com Newbie
France
Bonjour je voulais me lancer dans dans une réparation de bobine d’un subwoofer fusion qui a été plus fastidieuse que prévu car je pensais qu’il suffisait de trouver la bobine du même diamètre éct mais apparemment chaque bobine est spécifique pour chaque sub dcp je suis coincé car aucune production pour celui ci je suppose (trop vieux).
Bref tout ça pour dire que je demande votre aide pour aider à trouver un vendeur merci

translation

Hello I wanted to start repairing the coil of a fusion subwoofer which was more tedious than expected because I thought it was enough to find the coil of the same diameter etc but apparently each coil is specific for each dcp sub I am stuck because no production for this one I guess (too old).

I do not know that sub, but the only option would be to find that coil or someone who can reverse engineer the motor and do a coil, like some companies do for non-manufacturer replacement re-cone kits and parts. Sounds like this might be tough to realistically achieve.

Odd size coils can be sourced by either measuring the motor or if a coil is present measuring the coil. With those measurements a manufacture like precision econo wind will make it no problem, even for small runs but you will pay a $150 setup fee plus the cost of the coils. I’ve done this many times when prototyping or doing rebuilds. Imo it has to be a subwoofer worth the investment.

I was thinking the cost verses the price of a new subwoofer wouldnt be worth the effort. Fusion Audio wasnt a very well made brand of audio in general

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...