Fuse holder from knukonceptz?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You should be fusing to the rating of the wire, which in Knu's case is 300A. No need to get one that houses multiple MANLs. Just get the ANL fuse holder and save yourself the money. The Konfused one seems nice, but a lot of people have been reporting pure hatred for those compression fittings. This would be a smarter option:
Knukonceptz product detail for IN-LINE WATERPROOF ANL FUSE HOLDER W/ FUSE
Yeah, thats what I was thinking but it says its 375A? Thats why I was trying to fuse it as close as possible.

"KFX0

16 / 12mm

375A @ 20'

500 Feet

5145 36 Gauge Tinned OFC"

Ah seemed to miss that...I suppose you could. Just seems like 5 bucks I'd rather save for something else since I personally couldn't see myself even pushing close to 300a through my wiring. Your circumstances might be different though. Just go off your amps' fusing. If you're gonna draw more than 300, go for the larger fuse combo and holder.

Ah seemed to miss that...I suppose you could. Just seems like 5 bucks I'd rather save for something else since I personally couldn't see myself even pushing close to 300a through my wiring. Your circumstances might be different though. Just go off your amps' fusing. If you're gonna draw more than 300, go for the larger fuse combo and holder.

sundown saz-3500 = 300A

sundown sax-100.4 = 90A

Haha, I just want whatever thatll work better. lol

sundown saz-3500 = 300Asundown sax-100.4 = 90A

Haha, I just want whatever thatll work better. lol
Uh yeah, a bit more power than I'm used to dealing with. Lol I guess that's why they make the high-current fuseholders after all.

the three mini anl fuses are a great option if you have good wire. many amplifier install manuals recommend setting up this way, and just goes to show that running so many runs of 1/0 is useless if you have good wire to start with and know your approximate current draw.

the three mini anl fuses are a great option if you have good wire. many amplifier install manuals recommend setting up this way, and just goes to show that running so many runs of 1/0 is useless if you have good wire to start with and know your approximate current draw.
Oh it is good wire, but thanks for the help. Ill just get that fuse holder with the 3 mini's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.