Funny Car Audio Story

I've got a few of them.
I was hanging out with a friend and one of his friends showed up and we got to talking car audio and about what each other had. This friend of mine friend was a competitor in MECA and when I got to the point where I told him what I had in the front.. well, I told him that I had MB Quart Coax's. He said, Coaxs???? What kind of subs are those. My friend and IO looked at each other in disbelief. He was serious.

Back in '98 some a$$hole broke into my wifes car and stole my Clarion DRX9175 HU. After asking the neighbors if they had heard anything, as they're up til 1-2 in the morning, and they said they heard nothing and how he knows how I feel. He stated that there's nothing like working hard for what you have to have someone steal your stuff, and that he had his $35 HU stolen a few yrs back.

Nothing wrong with his comment, but it was his comment that he paid $35 for his HU at Walmart and how it was expensive. Expensive????? I paid $600 for my HU......

And the last, Driving down the Highway that runs through our town and there was this guy driving his Mustang like an a$$ and he just happened to be beside me when we got to the stop light. So I yelled at him. He yelled back of course and said how he was faster then me. Well no ***** Sherlock, you're in a '94 5.0 Mustang and I'm in a '90 3.1 Beretta. Light went green and of course he took off like a bat out of hell. Next light, what do you know, there he is and I pull up next to him. I said something at him again ( this was about 16 yrs ago, I don't recall what I said to him, but I'm sure it wasn't nice), but he turned his stereo up. I looked at him and yelled, YOU LOSE! and turned mine up.
Loved the last one mang!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.