SOLD Full Kicker system for sale!!!

spyder43812
10+ year member

Ohio
I have been sitting on this setup for over a year and it is time to get rid of it.

2- Kicker L7 15" subs

2 - Kicker 1200.1 amps

1 - Kicker 500.2 amp (1 channel doesnt work, but its a cheap fix)

1 - Stinger 3 farad capacitor (blue and chrome)

1 - set of Kicker 6 1/2S compponent speakers with crossovers

Platinum Stinger fuse blocks and distribution blocks

email me at spyder43812@yahoo.com if you are interested and want some pics.

I had all of this in a eclipse spyder for about 11 months, but now I am married with children //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. The setup did 145 db in a convertible and ported box.

Any offers will be considered. I am just tired of looking at it. Would like $1500 for everything.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166292

New rules in classified section...
  • Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.
  • No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.
  • You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.
  • No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction or off site sales. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.
  • No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.
  • Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.This includes group buys and/or mass sale threads. Dealer or not, this is not allowed.

[*]No post dumping.
Obey or be banned!

Why is 145 db so hard to accept? Did I say that it was an Iasca event or anything? NO. It was a local event at the store where everything was purchased. Dont call someone a liar if you werent there.

I'm not sure of the L7 size but anything over an 8 with those 2 amps should easily do a 145 n a ported box...with a pair of L78's it would be very close but would be lacking some due to cone area....Sounds like a pretty nice setup overall for daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.